50 Time Tested Classic Stock Trading Rules

Do you even know who you are talking too :angry:

1 Like

@Mitesh_Thakkar … thanks… Actually from outside …these rules may look tedious but once you become a successful trader you will actually see that you are on the right side of these rules…Good to go thru them often :+1:

1 Like

@maddy_Des.Get a Life

1 Like

@SureshG… always a pleasure to read

Indeed , Where can I get it. pirated torrent version will also do. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yes of course! Why ask?

Let us now do a bit of research.

Remember this great write up? :point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:
The whole gaddammit post was lifted from the well known book!!
No reference to the original author, or the book. Written as if the whole ambrosia of knowledge just sipped from his brilliant mind.
Most of the time, such people will go on to make very flimsy excuses like “I never claimed to have written that!!” at until they are caught.
But this is a a crime among intelligentsia - called palgarism.

All hell to fakers and their blind shakers!!

1 Like

@SureshG
Indeed, I have nothing against you.
Once in a while you have also shared the credit info like in thispost.

1 Like

@maddy_Des…Original or pirated…the whole point is sharing and you are still stuck in your negativity…Kudos,…oops sorry 'I copied this para from somewhere else,don’t remember url

@harry Please delineate the negativity in the above statement sir!

@harry
You were typing something and then suddenly stopped!!
Eagerly waiting for your scathing remarks for my mannerism or just pointing out the negativity/lifelessness in my opening statement!

So its clearly evident that you don’t know him. But let me ask you what difference does it makes if he is copying or posting original content? As long as some people learn something from these articles/posts, they are fulfilling its purpose. Instead of asking for the original author/writer you can either let this pass away or discuss about it which will in turn help you in trading if you are an active trader.

1 Like

@harshendrasingh
This is what I called Giving others advice and not practicing it.
Rather than asking me to Let this pass away and start this shit, wasn’t it a wayyyy better idea to just let my comment pass?
You can’t even let pass my little comment suggesting a positive thing/improvement, and on the contrary expecting me to let everything else pass???

:smile: :wave: Nice talking to you

1 Like

Between I really don’t know who suresh is?
PM me his CV, plz

I have heard about successful traders, read about them in the books, read sensational stories in news sites about how ordinary guys chose “multi baggers” . But I have never met or be in touch with such successful traders who have been successful consistently for long time.

@SureshG is one such very successful, long time trader whom i have been in touch with.

Anyway. Lets discuss other important subject. What happened to your PMs with @Vaishnavi_Sharma. Did u find out who that person was?.

4 Likes

@harry@harshendrasingh … let it pass…

@maddy_Des …Sorry could’t reply to you earlier… I will ensure you will get your references from next post onwards…

2 Likes

@SureshG
Didn’t expect such a cheap mentality from you.!!
I just very humbly suggested that one should give references.
And I have always found that people who have get themselves caught in difficult situations resort to such dramatic rhetoric “apologies” which are apologies in verbal sense but actually mean “Go away you bastard. I give damn nothing to this”
Same thing when people apologize to a drunkard making scene and causing disruption.
“Chalo bhai, maaf kardo. niklo chalo.”
On a contrary, look how gently and affectionately you are asking @harry to “let it pass”? of course, They are on your side.
Your “apology” (which was not at all asked for) is neither with bona fide intentions nor sincere. So keep it.

The trouble was started by your blind Bhaktas. They showed me eyes in a comment. The Other one advised me to get life.

A truth that if said with real sincerity would have meant a lot. But cheap mindsets are hard to conquer.
So peace.

1 Like

@maddy_Des Why do you expect a sincere apology. I think I will have more respect for people who apologize to a drunkard, than people who add to the scene that the drunkard is causing. Whats wrong in “Chalo bhai, maaf kardo. niklo chalo”

Now even that line that had offended you has been deleted, another way people might use to avoid a confrontation with a drunkard.

1 Like

@emptytv
Dubey ji,
Maine konse statement mein maafi mangne ko kaha?
Problem here is that people get swooned by the fakers and thieves.
I never asked suresh to apologize to me.
I asked @harry (who have liked your comment) to point out the negativity from my starting statement.
Please always give the reference url from where the material is copied so as to give credit to the original authors.
Thanks

He is yet to reply to me.
Here is the sequence of events FYI

1. I made a very positive statement - plain and simple.
  2. Suresh replied that it’s a street wisdom.
    Matter closed. Right?
    Noooooooooooooooooo :scream:
  3. Entry of the first ****** Bhakta: @harshendrasingh

He not only showed me eyes but dared me
"Do you even know who you are talking too :angry:"
WAS THIS COMMENT WARRANTED?
Why would I know who the hell he is? Why would I care? As if showing a mirror to a compulsive plagiarist is a great heresy!!!

1. Here came the another multi stared (i.e. *******) Bhakta.
    He asked me to “Get Life.”

2. I got a bit irritated and Put in a reply to both. Cracked a joke and two. AND exposed some earlier write up, which don’y fit in the category of so called “street wisdom” and is clearly copied from multiple sources.
    I even told the cheater that I really have nothing against him as I have found another post where in he has given a proper reference.
    Matter closed! again?
    Nooooooooooooooooooo

3. The Bhakta Brigade hopes in again and accused me of negativity.
    I asked him to point out the negativity so that I may remove it (as Mr. GREAT TRADER has done). Since then Mr. Harry has limited himself to liking the comments. :grinning::grin::grinning::grin:

4. Mr. God like Investor then made his statement, which he has edited since (Thanks)

5. Lastly, you entered and as a counter to my point about tone of Mr. I_am_a_successful_trader_all_losers_touch_my_feet.
    And you started telling me that I am worse than a drunkard???

Hallelujah…Hallelujah…Hallelujah
:innocent:

I am yet to find out who SureshG is. Yet to get banned from tradingqna.
But have no intention of following that Vaishnavi profile.

Thanks for editing comment.
Thanks for promising to give credit to original sources.