About the Zerodha platforms category

(Replace this first paragraph with a brief description of your new category. This guidance will appear in the category selection area, so try to keep it below 200 characters. Until you edit this description or create topics, this category won’t appear on the categories page.)

Use the following paragraphs for a longer description, or to establish category guidelines or rules:

• Why should people use this category? What is it for?

• How exactly is this different than the other categories we already have?

• What should topics in this category generally contain?

• Do we need this category? Can we merge with another category, or subcategory?

1 Like

Hi
Mr Nitin Kamat
I watched the 3.0 kite is nice but if u can add 4hour chart and erogotic (smi) and camberal Dt and add some more indicators and data
And most importantly keep some knowledge able and we’ll mannered coustomer representative

1 Like

Extremely useless platform to trade. For What reason, NSE gave best innovation in FINTECH award to Zerodha. Disgusting. NSE should revoke this award.Hey NSE / SEBI are you listening

IS zerodha planing for any new desktop trading platform???

Mr Nithin,

Having in market for 20 years, last year I joined Zerodha. Have portfolio of 40 Lakh with you. I was shocked and surprised to learn Kite does not provide spread option order facility i.e. Basket orders. This requirement is very basic. and important for option traders in highly volatile environment. You have provided this facility indirectly through sensibull, but it is of no use as the real service is paid. Need to spend around Rs 1000.- PM.
Having trading approx 15 trades per day and again pay additionally for sensibul is not correct. Look into it. K Nath- 9923859785