Actual profit loss & Zerodha Kite system

It is quite hard look at Kite screen and decide if I were to sell a script, will it be actually a plus/minus to my account. I could sell my old holdings, again buy back it etc. I could be buy same script few times at different prices, and I might have that script in my holding too… I don’t think the Kite’s Position or Holding Tabs are showing actual P&L correctly. So unless you really make out the avg. buying price of a script, you just could be at LOSS…

Also, the order book should show actual P&L per trade. Currently, it mixes up with the current price of a script…

i suggest there should be separate P/L in positions for every order placed even if it involves buying the same script through another order. However zerodha brokerage calculator is always there to help

Yes… Now even after the market is closed… look at the screen and can you say the actual gross P/L or by stocks. Can you say what is the cash available at the account…

What is seen on dashboard is not adjusted with brokerage and other charges so one has to manually check after market hours what the actual position is or check ledger at midnight

1 Like

They should fix it immediately… people could loose money hugely at a live session!

हाय ज़ेरोदा का प्रॉफिट लॉस कुछ भी समाज नहीं आता किसमेंसे क्या कट करे समाज नहीं आता ज़रोधा चोर ब्रोकर हाय काय

1 Like

Hey @Muniraj_Yelgulwar,

You can view your P&L on Console. Check out this article to know more.