Any other mutual fund like Aditya Birla international equity fund A?

I learned that Aditya Birla international equity fund type A invest in all over the world …not focused only on India or USA …for example they also invest in South Africa …Is there any other fund like that which gives at least 15% return per year?

This is a close-ended fund. Better to stay away from these funds, if you don’t know how they work. To know the difference between a close ended and open-ended fund, check this post.

However, if you still wish to get some international exposure, you can check out these mutual funds

We had a webinar on the topic of “internation Diversifcation With Mutual Funds” with Neil Parikh, CEO of PPFAS Mutual Fund recently, you can watch it here

1 Like

I dont think absl international type a is closed ended

My bad, it’s open ended. But to answer your question, the post above lists all the international funds.

there are many funds who invest in Franklin US Opportunities fund, ICICI Prudential US Bluechip…

1 Like

Please consult a FEE only financial planner for suggesting you a percentage of exposure towards International funds based on your risk appetite and long term goals that you might have.

Cheers
Vinay
An investment in knowledge pays the best interest. --Benjamin Franklin