Ask me Anything on Trading & Investing

Have discussed the same here.

Sorry to hear that. I’m afraid a refund is not possible since you’ve already used the book. However, if I write a book again, I’ll make sure you get a complimentary copy:slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m afraid not, you will have to hold it for at least 2 - 3 trading sessions.

1 Like

Suggest you drop an email to [email protected]

Margin funding is in the cards, please stay tuned.

1 Like

Yes, I’ve spent some time as a scalper. Scalping essentially requires you to buy and sell large quantities of shares at small intervals of time. Time intervals as small as few seconds. The only positive impact on markets is that it gives ample liquidity to all market participants.

I find the calculation of standard deviation, 15 days to expiry and identifying OTM options to write, quite useful. I’ve done this for many years and have had a fair bit of success.

1 Like

Sir, I bought LML @9.15. It is not moving. What i will do?

Hi Kartik, I am new to trading and zerodha platform. Can you explain how to trade in options with an example?

1 Like

Hi sir is the good time to purchase dalmai Bharat

@Karthik I am curious about how Zerodha looks at market participation ( trading by itself or by Zerodha employees) being a broker?

Are Zerodha employees allowed to do trades during office hours? Does Zerodha, as a corporate, participate in trades to hedge risks or generate more revenue?

Does Zerodha want to be an active market participant or only facilitate its clients to do so?

Can we expect a new version of Pi anytime soon?

LML was always a slow mover, try Bajaj instead :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tough to explain with one single example, I’d suggest you read this.

No idea, have not tracked this stock.

Zerodha has a prop book, which is quite actively and professionally managed.

For Zerodha employees, market hours are meant to service clients, and not really trade for ourselves. For this reason, we discourage employees to trade. However, we encourage direct mutual fund investments via Zerodha Coin.

1 Like

Maybe, I need to check with the Pi team for this.

Thanks Much @Karthik

Tell me good stocks for 1 month prospect

Good luck, Vick!

1 Like