Best 3 in 1 account

I have an account in zerodha for the past one year…proud to be a zerodha customer
And now I am planning to have a 3 in 1 account which full fills my banking need and also share market related things.
Among ICICI direct vs HDFC sec vs KOTAK securities which is better to have

ICICI securities

@mac76 : do Icici securities allow only demat plus saving account ? i prefer to trade with my existing broker and i only do delivery based transaction .

1 Like

AxisDirect.

Zerodha has 3 in 1 facility too with IDFC Bank. Why don’t you try that since you already like Zerodha?

Too high brokerage in HDFC, ICICI and the likes

IS THIS IS TRUE, that ZERODHA has 3 in 1 facility with IDFC Bank? I don’t know this till date. how can this work

Found this on the Support Portal
https://support.zerodha.com/category/account-opening/idfc-3in1

2 Likes

I already have an existing account with Zerodha, can I still open a 3 in 1 account?

Presently, the Zerodha IDFC bank 3-in-1 account is available only for new customers. However, we will soon make it available for existing customers as well.

https://support.zerodha.com/category/account-opening/idfc-3in1/articles/3in1-for-existing-users

@Bhuvan By when can we expect this to be rolled out for existing customers?

Hey @PR4575

We are working on this. We will make an announcement once we go live with the 3in1 account for existing Zerodha clients.

@Kshiteesh_Saralaya Tentative timeline?

@Kshiteesh_Saralaya Can you please share tentative timeline?

Hey @PR4575

Unfortunately, i won’t be able to give you a tentative timeline. We planned on implementing this in phases. We have begun the initial phases. In the coming phases we plan on having 3in1 for existing clients, instant withdrawals etc. We will definitely notify all our clients once we take this live.

THANKS umar

icici direct

dont ever go to HDFC Sec it is pathetic

Hey Kshiteesh,

Any updates on this ?? I am an existing customer of Zerodha and I also have IDFC bank account. I would like to link it and make it 3 in 1 account.

Please think about us also along with new customers for 3 in 1 :slight_smile:

Is any additional fee would be charge for 3 in 1 account?

Hey @dexter007,

We’re already working on it. We will keep you posted.

Hey @Milind_Patil

There’s no additional fee for 3in1. The brokerage & amc will be the same as well.

Existing Zerodha clients can now convert their accounts into a 3in1 account. Click here to know the procedure.