[Beta] Introducing National Pension Scheme (NPS)

Is porting of existing accounts still on the roadmap? I hope you guys have not forgotten about us. :grinning:

Not yet, we’re migrating the entire system to a new CRA because of a ton of issues :frowning: Please give us some time

1 Like

Pls give a timeline for porting option

We’re talking to the CRAs on this. It’s taking more time than we would like. Please give us a little more time.

How can I transfer my existing NPS account from KFintech to Zerodha Coin?

Hey, this was a work in progress by end of August, however its already new year. Can you please give us a timeline, or explain why was the unreasonable promise made?

Hey Paritosh, this is an entirely new ecosystem and the tech hasn’t matured as much as the capital markets ecosystem. There are a ton of things, for which there are no APIs, for example. Please bear with us while we make this happen.

1 Like

I have one question - can I open nps acccount in zerodha and pay through CC from somewhere else ?

I believe some of us holding CCs which fetch rewards around 2% or more for NPS. I can save Rs.1000(at minimum) per year.

Afraid not, Anirban.

2 Likes

+1 on Allowing users to shift their NPS accounts to Zerodha. Hoping this is released soon.

1 Like

So, I received the notification on Kite app that NPS is available on Coin.
My NPS account is with Zerodha only and after checking on Coin Web, I do see my NPS account listed there. However on the Coin app, it is still not showing at all. I tried uninstalling and installing the app again, even that didnt work.
What am I missing. Please help

Hey Paritosh, we’re working on including NPS in the app. For now, it’ll show on Coin web.

1 Like

Hey Bhuvan

If I open a NPS account with NSDL, my CRA is NSDL. Do I not have a POP in this case?

They are your POP of sorts.

1 Like