Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

TFC will be added to the TV chart soon, and the countdown until the bar closes is already accessible; are you referring to something else? Could you perhaps be more explicit about your requirements?

tfc will be very great my requirements were make sonething like seeing the chart we are exiting from positions …we are taking entry by this small pop up window it is great…but when we take exit from positions problem arises slipage or trap or liquidity happens…so I was suggesting for adding our taken positions window on our order popup page …so that exiting positions can be done looking at the chart…btw I know we can open the positions window on other screen…but I have only one … :dotted_line_face:

On the pop-out chart, the positions are displayed on the left-hand side. It is not fulfilling the requirement? On the TV TFC, we are trying to display the open positions of the particular stock as well, which should enhance the experience.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Trading View shows a small E symbol denoting upcoming event to the stock. But the same isn’t visible in Kite’s implementation (frontend’s iframe). Drawing the same things can be frustrating everyday. Can we fix this? If not, can we atleast increase the limit of 10 drawing being stored in cache/local to be a bigger number, let’s say 50.
Also, the drawings not being saved automatically on the chart is a major issue, let alone it not being synced across devices/app.

1 Like

To display events, we need a data source and backend system; it is a new feature on our to-do list.

At present, users have to manually click the save button. Although implementing autosave presents some challenges, we will consider enabling it once the required things is in place, provided it is feasible.

In the beta version of TradingView, the default layout, which includes drawings, is stored on our servers without a specific limit like 10 scrips. The capacity actually depends on the settings selected by the client.

sir another thing ye karne se platform aur accha hoga ki upper corner me jo indexes dikhte hai uske upar mouse se right click karte to usi index ka popout karke chart open hone ka option … add kardo…ya fir wo jo index ka chart open hota hai uska upar click karke direct popout chart me open karane ka option setting me dedo…

Load chart is Saving on kite server or web browser?
When login from edge browser to chrome browser all the load chart are not showing

1 Like

The server only stores the default layouts, other layouts are saved in the local memory.

Thank you for providing your feedback. We have taken note of it.

This will be problem right if we login to new laptop or new browser again we need to do all the changes and saving layout chart!
Is there any way to copy from old browser (edge) saved data to new browser (chrome)

I still have to pay for Tradingview’s Plus plan due to these major limitations -

• Drawings are not saved permanently and seamlessly like in main Tradingview
  • You don’t allow Kite to open on multiple screens at the same time
  • Watchlists are not available on popout charts so can’t toggle between stock charts by pressing up / down keys like in main Tradingview.
  • Alerts based on trendlines and indicators not available and can’t be set on charts

So I have no use of this update.

We need buy sell buttom on charts like fyers brokers

Adding a few points more to @paekut

• You can’t use proportional graphs in Kite Tradingview as compared to TV Plus/Premium
  • No support for custom indicators
  • No VWAP Deviation bands (Is there in ChartIQ)
  • No Flagged symbols
  • “YET” no support for TFC
  • Personally use A bunch of COmmunity Scripts so that’s not in Kite either

I’d say this TV Beta V2 makes it better undoubtedly but it isn’t something groundbreaking

1 Like

Currently, it’s not feasible. Once we’ve fully updated the charting library, we’ll look into ways to include this additional storage in our server.

This feature will be accessible once we release the ‘Trade From Chart’ feature.

• Drawings are not saved permanently and seamlessly like in main Tradingview

The new version lets you save the default layout on the server, which is an improvement over the previous version. However, we understand it might not meet all user needs. There are a few hurdles in letting users save everything on the server. It’s on our task list.

• You don’t allow Kite to open on multiple screens at the same time

Multiple pop-out chart tabs can be opened on the same browser. Could you elaborate on this feature?

Watchlists are not available on popout charts so can’t toggle between stock charts by pressing up / down keys like in main Tradingview.

This feature is on our task list and will be implemented in the near future.

• “YET” no support for TFC

TFC will be implemented soon.

TradingView operates on a business model where not all features available in their premium plan are offered in their broker integration. This is a common practice in the industry, where certain advanced functionalities are reserved for premium subscribers.

{“status”:“error”,“message”:“Invalid api_key or access_token.”,“data”:null,“error_type”:“InputException”}
Hey is it possible to check on this? Not working since ystd

This error occurs with certain settings and is being worked on. It will be fixed soon. Is it not working intermittently or always? Please DM your ID to assist with this.

Can you add feature to place GTT with market order once triggered. Dhan already has this feature and it’s useful

today what happened on nifty on 9.55 A.M ? why there is a gap?

Except for Reliance, every ticker contributed to the NIFTY 50 and other indices, resulting in the gap-down opening at the 9:55 a.m. candle. This would be unnoticeable if the candle opening were not at 9:55 a.m. This occurrence is normal and happens regularly, so there is no need to worry about it.