Beta version of updated TradingView charts on Kite

The beta version has a few issues. To fix it, we are in contact with the TV team. As soon as it is fixed, TV v2 will become the default.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja @nithin
Any updates on Trade From Chart? What about things like Scalper Mode etc. or just moving around the little horizontal lines on the chart to set stop loss, take profit, etc. ? Pretty damn good features that someone should spend time on building, right?

Trade From Chart is available on Chartiq. We are also working on getting this implemented on the TV chart.

2 Likes

there is tooltip feature in ChartIQ. can you add it to TV ? (it show high/low, open/close when we hover over candle)

That is a feature of the Chartiq library that simplifies the process of tracking the indicator’s value over time. I think, TradingView (TV) has a better approach to this. If you try adding a few more indicators, you’ll notice that the tooltip takes up more space on the chart. I’m not sure if the TradingView charting library would incorporate this feature into their platform. Your feedback has been noted.

1 Like

:100::+1:t2:

I think there is some issue in TV 2.0 Beta. I can’t see high- low or open-close price in kite app.

@bharat1080
To access OHCL data, simply long-press anywhere on the screen to reveal the crosshair. Then, move the crosshair to the desired candle.

1 Like

Do a long press on the chart to activate the cross hair; once activated, you will see OHLC. If you tap on the chart, the crosshairs will be deactivated.

2 Likes

Tradingview beta chart/candles are not updated after time frame is completed when opening from @streak live signals.

Please look into it

1 Like

Hi @delta_gainer Kindly write to [email protected] regarding the issue in detail and the team shall look into it.

Hello @Arockiya_Raja,I have 2 questions:

1. How can I hide the drawing tool in the 2.0 version in the Kite mobile app? It was hidden until we clicked on it in the previous version.

2. The crosshair comes only when I am long pressing on the chart in the 2.0 mobile app. Can I make the crosshair to be always visible?

1. The selection (hide/show) is not remembered in the updated version. This has been reported to the TV team. This will be resolved.
  2. Once the user activates the crosshair, it remains visible for subsequent times. However, if the app is closed and then reopened, it is not remembered. I will investigate the possibilities.
1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja Any fix for the multi chart error 429 issue?
Still occurs almost everyday

This will be resolved by this weekend.

1 Like

@Arockiya_Raja last weekend updates to TradingView 2 has broken some of the functionality in multi chart layout.

1. Maximise chart functionality is not working properly, it only expands the left top most chart in multi chart layout.
  2. In Popout charts the left trade drawer only shows left top most chart data, even when some other chart is selected.

This will be resolved by today EOD.

1 Like

thanks, so far last 2 days Multichart 429 has not appeared. Hope its permanently fixed. thanks again

Thank you for informing us that the issue has been resolved. Normally, TV v2 chart loading speed also should be better now.

2 Likes

@Arockiya_Raja
Can you please get this scaling issue fixed… ie just move the orders tab a bit to the left to resolve this gibberish.

Also is there any update on the sticky order window for pop out charts? It’s been over a year but still… :sleeping:

1 Like