Can anybody spot the indicators being used in this chart?

I came across this screenshot and the indicators on this chart appear to be working really well.

Does anyone know which are the indicators being used here. If you know about these indicators and have used them in the past, how have they fared for you?

To be clear, I’m not a system or indicator hopper. I’m always on the lookout to improve my system and am testing out new systems on the side to improve my trading.

top and bottom border curve may be bollinger bands or ATR bands or STARC or there are many band indicators
insync curve line may be moving average

All indicators fall into 2 categories - Trend following(MAs) AND Range(oscillators)

It looks like a one is a trend following(the black line) and the bottom one is a oscillator.

you are better off using any kind of MA for trend and RSI/MACD for an oscillator.

Dont be fooled by these variations. They all do the same thing.

1 Like

Ohh…Its trending… don’t worry put anything …will work if it’s trending :smiley:…nice system tho

it looks like Donchain channel i once saw the strategy for this its best for trending market & the major use of this is to enter in the direction of the trend when the price touches the middle line