Can you share an overview of your trading strategy?

A trader has three options available, there are three main exchanges – The Multi Commodity Exchange of India (MCX) , The National Commodity and Derivative Exchange (NCDEX),and The National Multi Commodity Exchange of India (NMCE). These three exchanges are major exchanges and have electronic trading systems and also have their presence nationally. A number of broker associated with each or all of these commodity exchanges and a trader can choose any of these to start a trade. They can find some new age brokers which offer online trading in commodities.An investor can start with the low amount, he can start with an amount as low as Rs 5,000-10,000. All a trader required to give some money as margins which are payable upfront to exchanges through brokers. The margins range starts from 5-10% of the total value of the commodity contract. If a trader is new, he can take suggestions from commodity market experts by taking commodity tips and gold and silver tips for a positive return.

A gold and silver tips is a place of buying and selling stocks of a particular company at a specific price. Commodity trading means trading of commodities like gold, silver and metal between buyer and sellers, one buys a positions and other one sales particular position.

If you are new in trade world, you can take commodity tips from financial advisors, but be careful before selecting a company, choose a renowned and certified company gives daily updates and tips for trading.

Stock can be categorized by a number of ways and one way is according to the country where the company is domiciled.

Exactly, Well said!

Hello sir… can you please give some of your precious time to explain your system a little bit.

Dear , could you please derive the calculations made in sheet especially the square root of 4 and 365 and various figure used for multiplication like 0.236 , 0.382 and lastly why you used India Vix

I have Auto Trend Line AFL and want to add Scan / Exploration features on it.
Bcoz lack of AFL Coding Knowledge, Need some help with you to AFL (Scan/Explore) Modification.

I always obliged to you…
Thank and Regards

Hi @Sayan_Som as u stated in ur point no 3. by considering uc and lc one can take position. But going against trend will it not more risky??? Please share ur experience …so it will b helpful.

in my view no strategy works 100% in intraday there r good days and bad days: also

1 Like

Hi @DS7582…please suggest 70 % reliable strategy so it can help new trader like me …finally at the end of the month one is 70% right in his overall monthly trade so he can b in profit at the last of the month.

hello from how long u ve been into intraday trading?

1 Like

Actually I have not taken any live trade in equity…u can say I’m totally blind to intraday trading in equity…whatever I m speaking I just read the articles.

ok my suggestion for u is to first observe intraday price action via candlesticks for few months and make ur own intraday strategy on the basis of your own fine judgement dont follow any ones else strategy bcoz everyone has different kind of risk management n profit booking criteria. i m a intraday trader following price action only.

2 Likes

Okay @DS7582 I will watch market consistently and then decide how to go in intraday…please suggest me which r the best stock to enter in intraday big volume stock or volatile stock???

jindal steel & power - jspl its a high beta stock

1 Like

but again coz its a high beta u must know strictly ur risk n profit booking criteria

1 Like

Okay I will do whatever u r saying …

ok all the best

1 Like

Okay @DS7582 thanks for replying me…thanx

Wonderful presentation. But my doubt is how can any system or strategy give consistent profits in different types of markets. Secondly, if that is possible, why don’t mutual fund companies with huge funds adopt that strategy and give great returns instead of just outperforming the index. That the index can go negative being obvious.

1 Like

google docs link for the excel sheet is not working.