Chart drawings dissappear

Yes Problem is still there… hence shifted to Sharekhan… better desktop app and charges only little more compared to zerodha

1 Like

This issue is still appearing…the drawings + all the notes you mention on chart are disappearing the very next day even if i don’t clear my cache or cookies. How to fix this ?

Same applies to Fibonacci settings…every time we need to set the our customized % settings…the tool does not remember what we have used earlier ( which are our usual settings )…this is really frustrating.

I am ready to pay you double or triple brokerage if you are willing to simply save all my drawings to cloud account, without any limitation on the number of charts or cache or pc change etc. I suppose there must be a lot of people like me.

it can be saved !!!

I have also been facing the same issue. Moreover, you can only save up to 10 chart layouts. For someone trading multiple assets, this is a big issue.

It still happens even if you don’t clear your browser cache. Just refreshing the chart or switching from one security to another removes all the previous drawings.

if you want, just go to trading view’s website and do it.

It’s been ages, the issue seema to be still there. The drawings disappear even for one script if you don’t save it as a template.

Also the default template button is just there but not working.