CreditAccess Grameen Limited IPO Reviews

i kindly want u people to share about ur views on this ipo, also want to know that its worth enough to buy and will be above par price on listing date or not…

ipo Detail:

• ipo Open: Aug 8, 2018 - Aug 10, 2018
  • Issue Type: Book Built Issue IPO
  • Issue Size: 14,928,909 Equity Shares of Rs 10 aggregating up to Rs 630.00 Cr
  • Face Value: Rs 10 Per Equity Share
  • Issue Price: Rs 418 - Rs 422 Per Equity Share
  • Market Lot: 35 Shares

CreditAccess Grameen IPO Timelines / Tentative Dates:

• Bid/Offer Opens On: Aug 8, 2018
  • Bid/Offer Closes On: Aug 10, 2018
  • Finalisation of Basis of Allotment: On or about Aug 16, 2018
  • Initiation of refunds: On or about Aug 20, 2018
  • Credit of Equity Shares to demat accounts: On or about Aug 21, 2018
  • Commencement of trading of the Equity Shares on the Stock Exchanges: On or about Aug 23, 2018

I dont know why retailers are so excited about IPOs

Basically rather than buying stock from market whose fair value has been confirmed by market over years, you are willing to buy an IPO whose value has been set by 5-10 people behind closed doors

Most IPOs turn out to be a damp squib and many of them have stripped investors naked to the bones e.g. Tara Jewels, CLEducate etc

I understand good IPOs like HDFC AMC, but I am seeing usually retailers get interested in a lot of IPOs which makes me wonder why

2 Likes

For this IPO last I saw grey market premium was 35-40, so i guess better to stay away?

1 Like

@Newbie420
Yes, u r right, many people have craze on ipo’s including me,
Tcnsbrands was my 1st ipo, it taught me a lesson, that I should not blindly invest on ipo

@Newbie420
Its grey market will also slowly reduce similar to tcnsbrands ah and will start in a negative note ah

Those days are gone when IPO used to make people crorepatis, now they can only make people roadpatis.

Today you wont have a Symphony list at 50 paisa IPO price, or Bata list at 10 rs IPO price

Today even some third tier company will list themselves at PE multiple of 30 and then fool people by throwing their shares on head of retailers at overvalued IPO price.

1 Like

@Newbie420
Ur review on credit access opp is less than par ah

I dont want to badmouth any specific company, I dont even know what company is this

But I am saying as retailer rather than trying to find IPOs to throw money at, we should first focus on eliminating IPOs

And narrow down to only the good ones like HDFC AMC etc which comes once in a while

Means filter the IPOs properly, I think you are new to market and already u applied to 2 IPOs and interested in 3rd so soon :rofl:

2 Likes

Ya @Newbie420
My 1st ipo was tcnsbrands, I got it…
Next I applied for hdfc amc ipo, they didnt allot me…
Thinking of trying for 3 rd ipo…
At least this ipo’s are under my budget…
So I thought of trying, but I can’t try in ipo above lakhs…

@Newbie420
I also have a huge urge to shine in share market and want to prove others, even we can shine in this field…
But I don’t have budget in lakhs…
Just around 10k…
I don’t know I will make a mark here, but will try my best to do that…
So trying to get profits even in small amount, that’s y thought of trying it in ipo, one of the ways to make profit

First better start with safe stocks

I think I told you earlier also - Stocks like TCS, BRITANNIA, INFY, HDFCBANK, HDFC, HINDUNILVR, JUBLFOOD, RELIANCE, KOTAKBANK, INDUSINDBK, BAJFINANCE are the top cream stocks

Buy at lows, sell at highs

Find which of those have fallen below their all time high prices, they usually create new highs

But at same time you should check and predict Nifty index, if it suddenly falls, all stock fall.

1 Like

Thanks a lot @Newbie420
I want to do intraday trading, does this stocks helps in that too…
Then is it Vice versa, if nifty rises those stocks too rise ah

These are not for intraday, these are for holding

Intraday u try for few days, its very difficult, better not to do :sweat_smile:

1 Like

@Newbie420
Actually I am doing intraday, initially I am getting good profit, but do to my greediness all my profits are converting into losses

Can u refer few intraday stocks @Newbie420
Actually I will be happy if u give few tips how to control my mind over greediness

Intraday means loss only, there is no tips or no techniques which can prevent that

3 Likes

@Newbie420
Oh ok,
I think all greats in trade market also do delivery type only, I never heard any greats specializing in intraday…
I don’t know the reason, what may be the reason

consider few option selling strategies

1 Like

@rahulsingh
Actually I am new to trade, does options suits to me …

i think you can but consider few points before trading options like not every day is trendy market ,so in sideways market u will lose premium in delta decay if u r buying options

1 Like