CryptoCurrency Query

Hello Bro @nithin @NithinKamath

Need Your Help Again…
did all research on google… but still not find any good answer which clear my queries…
you are now my last hope… bczz you always replied me… for all my questions…No Matter its related to markets or other stuff…

Actually i Want to know… Which Company in india is providing service… to Create your Own CryptoCurrency
And How Much It Cost ?

and also… did any company providing service to help in starting own CryptoCurrency exchange…

and last one is
can you give me some details… that how companies like koinex and zebpay earn money…
did they earn from trading fees or any other income

disclaimer- i never traded cryptocurrency and no plans in futures also…
asking just to clear my queries…

these 3 questions running in my mind from last 1 month… and didnt get any satisafctory answer…
and now they are disturbing me alot…

so… want to know answer of all these 3 questions…

Plzz Bro. Solve my these queries…
if you know about these questions

Thanxx

Regards
Shivam

Hey Shivam,

Not an expert on this, but I think this is your best guide to creating your own Crypto token - https://ethereum.org/token

If you don’t know coding, then check this blog post - Ethereum in practice part 1: how to build your own cryptocurrency without touching a line of code | Ethereum Foundation Blog

The bulk of the revenue is indeed from the spread between the bid and ask.

1 Like

I suggest dont invest in Crypto currency for two reasons

(a) No regulator, hence no one for your rescue incase of any problem
(b) RBI is has not endorsed crypto currency hence may be illegal in India

I think cryptocurrencies are ban in India and other Asian countries. You must have to stop searching about it as far as I think. It is good for you to look after the Forex or other such market which are legally working in your country. Thanks for paying attention.

As some other posters already suggests cryptocurrencies are really close to total ban in India now and I assume there should be a good reason for that. Stop looking for a ways where you will earn some good free money, forex is much better here.