Do you react for this ? is it true are false?

HELLO NITHIN.
I AM A WELL WISHER OF ZERODHA . AND I AM A TRADER ALSO.
DO YOU SEE THIS ALLEGATION ARE SPREAD BY SOME YOU TUBE VIDEO UP LOADER.
AND SO MANY PEOPLE ARE COMMENT ON IT.
PLEASE GIVE HIM SOME GOOD RESPONSE SO HE CAN UNDER STAND
AS WELL AS PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU DONE ON IT.
I JUST LINK IT
SEE IT www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjFITfgC2Sk

What’s there to explain he is a moron! The only difference being he seems to have a following. This guy is everything wrong with the Indian markets. One idiot misleading a bunch of gullible people enough to fall for his words.

PS: He is a partner with Upstox and he has a vested interest in badmouthing Zerodha. Do you see any videos about all the issues that Upstox had over the months?

Everyone is entitled for some conspiracy theories. The earth is flat, USA & Armstrong faked the moon landing.

My reaction: good click bait using exposed title! Indians like the word “exposed” (scandal/mms) to name a few. He really nailed it,till he marketed another broker at the end. Yuck!

Life is not 10/10 except for Nadia Comăneci at the 1976 Olympics. Yes, i have faced issues of not able to cancel/modify my BO. Man, that was 2 years ago. And, its like a shooting star. Its hard to come across.

The problem in this day and age is that people start giving importance to someone on social media that has substantial amount of followers. You need to do your own homework and not give importance to someone that are just being a hater. I hope that you will give notice to my words.

1 Like