Few doubts about streak

I started to explore streak, and I’ve few queries regarding streak

1. Can only 5 companies be added even if we have subscribed?
  2. After free trial will you automatically deduct the balance from account or we need to drop the mail to activate/deactivate it after trial?
  3. Can we find best cash and carry arbitrage opportunity using streak?
  4. I backtested only 3 times with strategy and it is showing that my daily backtest limit is over?
1 Like
  1. As this is initial beta release supports 5 stocks at a time, but in coming releases, you will be able to create baskets and run backtests.
  2. If you have subscribed then only the billing cycle will start from 1st April 2018 and money will be deducted
  3. As of now, we will not be able to provide this feature
  4. You can write to us on [email protected] and we will assist you with it
1 Like

@Streak can we make algo for price actions such as above past 100 candles, higher high lower low or at days low after 120 minutes?

Currently, Referencing is available for only 1 previous candle. Time specific referencing not supported either.

As the user base increase , the developers will be encouraged to introduce more features like the above, expect to see them in the coming months.

1 Like

Streak is very basic.
Not even a pivot point is given.
Also streak is no govt service, to be deployed as and when required.
Less services, less customer footfall, lesser interest, no improvement, customers goes away.

Please Please give me a feedback on whether paying 500 as subs is worth it?

I made small losses using streak, but I was impressed with the whole idea.

So, My point is: Is it profitable if the right strategy is used.

I would like to hear both sides of the debate as I am keen on subscribing.

@maddy_Des

Streak has pivot points and many more indicators, and many being added very frequently.