Financial proof

I got a text from zerodha to upload my financial proof…Has anyone else got it? Can someone share the details .

Yup me too.
Financial proof means what?
ITR?
Why?
What regulation is this?

no idea
yes may be ITR

You guys got an email or text on mobile?

text no mail …you?

No mail here too.

Need to tag @nithin here

In order to trade in leveraged products like futures and options, currencies or commodities futures, the exchanges and regulators guide brokers to ensure that traders and investors employing the mentioned products are adequately cushioned with their finances.

Since income and networth of individuals may change from year to year, updated records of finances are sought by brokers. These records may be in the form of latest ITRs, last 6 month’s bank statements, latest salary slip, etc.

2 Likes

What if I get money from my Parents? My parents are enough generous to give their salary, then what documents do I need to present?

I didn’t get either

If you get money from your parents it should have positively impacted your networth and should be reflected in your recent bank statements. So, your last 6 months bank statements should suffice.

Just got the mail. Asks for these…

Any one of the below documents can be submitted:

Latest 6 months bank account statement.
Latest salary slip
3. Copy of ITR acknowledgement
Copy of Form 16 in case of salary income
Net worth Certificate issued by a Chartered Accountant
Statement of demat holdings
Failure to submit financial proofs by 31st January 2019 will lead to the derivatives segment being disabled for your account.

So only derivative segment will be disabled?
What about cash equity?
@nithin please clarify

Income Proof is not essential for Cash Market Products. However, if you’re trading intra-day, it makes sense to size your trade positions in accordance with your financial position.

:point_right: READ MORE

I got this email sometime back
Has all the details needed

@Ranjay_Ghosh @Umar @Shivam_Gupta @Dovah did you notice the circular is dated 2009

@nithin @siva Is there any filter criteria for this mail?

I havent received yet, will i also receive it soon?

Can you clarify?

Yea I see that.

So how many lots one can trade, in relation to the income ?

In that case, provide bank statement of 6 months.

@zerodha But icici provides statements on a month-to-month basis…what to do?