Forum discipline - tradingqna

Hello @nithin

While tradingqna is a great place for fellow traders to share their views and work collaboratively, but somewhere i feel, it lacks something.

Yesterday, i raised a concern about the lag in bid/call window and the first thing which moderators did was unlist it even before the issue was resolved.

(Although, Zerodha tech team did a great job to resolve it at the quickest and revert to the post.)

However, I believe such post can be unlisted, once the issue is resolved, till then it should stay in the forum - reason being, other fellow traders can stay off putting new trades till the technical glitch is resolved. Doesn’t it make sense?

Thanks.

It’s ironic that your post title reads ‘discipline’ yet you aren’t disciplined enough to read the forum guidelines, copy pasting this from here: Community Guidelines

Just to reiterate, no questions about account specific issues, bug reports or platform related issues. These queries will be moderated.

1 Like

@Dorkstar1 Yes, agreed. My bad, i missed to see it.

I don’t mind it being moderated and unlisted but for the good faith of thousands of Zerodha customers who have invested lakhs (and may be crores) of money trading, doesn’t it make sense to have it here at least till the issue is resolved and then apply the forum moderation so that it saves other fellow traders from losing their money?

Are a few rules written on paper more valuable than the hard earned money of thousands of people who have risked it having faith on Zerodha and its platforms?

Hey it’s ok man. I’m not from Zerodha so can’t answer. But I’m aware of Bulletin which is where you can track important updates - Zerodha Bulletin - Important operational and trading updates

This forum isn’t meant for raising issues or for support queries. We have a dedicated support desk for that. You can contact us on 080-40402020 or create a ticket here: support.zerodha.com. I’d suggest you read the guidelines before posting queries: Community Guidelines.

1 Like