HDFC Life IPO. No allotment / rejection message or refund. Is it normal?

I applied in retail category & got full allocation of 650 shares… Was not expecting this during subscription. My bid rate was Rs290…

Hey, Here you can enter your application id or PAN number to see if you are allotted any shares or not
http://bit.ly/karvy

1 Like

Looks like I didn’t get any allotment. This means I will get refunded the blocked amount without any action from my end right? or do I have to do anything?

Yes, You are right.

Initiation of refunds: On or about November 15, 2017

1 Like

Yes! The blocked amount will get unblocked and disappear from your lien balance.

In case of no allotment the funds will be unblocked in your account. This post has a link to check the allotment details.

That’s strange. The retail investors category was NOT fully subscribed. Hence everyone who applied in the retail investors category, got full allotment.

It is strange, I had applied through my sisters account and she’s received 100% of the allotted shares.

May be I am the unfortunate one.

At what price hdfc life is expected to list??

Not sure about this. Maybe 300+
But for sure you will get more opportunities to buy it below 275 levels.

not at all my dear i think some times what happens bank name and pan number should have to match with dp record then only more possibility of allotment pls ensure correctness in both records
-i have also applied through axis bank asba i have also got an allotment of hdfc life
-wait for 2-3 days u will got email and msg from karvy registrar regarging refund and non allotment of share pls check ur email for u may find reason for rejection

I got 1 lot of HDFC Standard Life and want to know how to sell with Zerodha.

I have 1 lot but how to sell it through Zerodha, can any one please share the steps?

Thanks… Ll invest below 275

1 Like

Instead of putting bids, you should have clicked cut-off price.

You can sell it tomorrow once it gets listed on NSE and BSE. Go to kite.zerodha.com, search hdfc life insurance, add it to market watch and click sell

1 Like

Hi thanks you for the details.
I appreciate.
I m new to zerodha so I need some help to carry on.
Once again thank you mate!

Thank you very much!

Listed at Rs.310