Heartfull Thanks to Zerodha

Thanks a ton to Zerodha, for changing my life.

I got lot of knowledge from Google and varsity and many more.

After getting knowledge,now I am earning profits.

THANKS,
Zerodha.

6 Likes

Best of luck :+1:. Try to participate and share your experience here.

1 Like

do you think you can pls share some of the key learnings

1 Like

Nice to hear by earning knowledge someone is earning lossed money, hope all get that knowledge to recover the loss made in the market.
@Sanjana hope to see you as a STAR soon.

Best luck

1 Like

I have also lost lots of money.I have also started to learn from all the sources possible.I hope I can also recover my money & earn some.

Please share your strategy Now, I have also subscribed to star ARA and read 100 of articles in Google but still not got 1% idea to make profits.

from when u r following him

Looks like the Open Trade Stars are out on the weekends to solicit some followers for themselves.

Don’t fall for these adverts.

One thing that gives it away is they always use a women’s name with a beautiful face for avatar.

2 Likes

ya thats wat i am trying to get from this question

Ohh…Man… R u serious… I had no clue

The admin of the site shd look into and confirm. @BharatW

I have being following star from 1 year and read 7000 articles on Google, and I am not here to marketing for any Star, it’s your own wish to follow or not any Star, after all its your money.
I have recovered money not in 1day but after 9 months.
Thanks

As per reports even ara not made 3.5L in last 9months

Yes, of course the STAR is loosing but the followers are winning.

A conundrum to be solved.

1 Like

Means I wasted my money by following ARA

@IntradayMaster @venkatzerodha

Common guys, following a star has some trial and error to it. You follow a star, place trades which you are comfortable with and if you happen to make more profits than losses, then the star was good for you. If it is vice-versa, the star didn’t turn out so well for you. You could also run into a profitable streak with a star and then suddenly slip into a losing streak too. This is the wildest jungle there is, the stock markets!

You can’t be influenced by Sanjana who is certainly not the person in her display photo. That’s an actress in her photo for sure. I’ve seen her in some movie. If I image search her face on Google, Google images suggest that’s Sri Devi but we all know that’s not Sri Devi.

These posts should be read with some sense of humour and also with discretion and not taken too seriously unless it makes complete sense to you. You can’t trap your mind because some girl is posting her success story. Let it go. Even if it’s a star trader posting as a girl to gain followers, how can you stop him? Thinking of it, it is a valid strategy in some sense. He’s atleast putting some effort to sell himself. I mean this is all an assumption.

P.S. I will post back to this thread if I find out who that actress is.

3 Likes

Oh…boy…:heart_eyes: for a second I thought some actress started trading with zerodha.

But I love tradingqna blog. It is graduating from simple trading q&a to complete entertainment forum for traders with humour, leg pulling, weekend brawls… :joy:

I think she is indeed sridevi… ie Sridevi Vijayakumar a tamil actress.

images5E44E4MK

1 Like

Instead of finding who I am?
Try to find who you are? What is your capital? What is your trading style? What is your knowledge?
By spending lot of time and making lot of loss, one get knowledge.
Do meditation to know yourself.
I have all rights to use my profile picture as actress photo, that is not my real photo.
I wanted to thanks Zerodha and someone who helped me to make my strategy, sorry to that star because of me got so many comments.
Sorry all members if anyone as got hurt due to me.

Oh yes she is. Pretty pretty!

2 Likes

@Sanjana
I don’t know about others. But my replies were totally in lighter note. Its weekend so killing some time. All the best