How does coin subscription fees of Rs 50/month work?

Yeah i am also thinking of moving out of coin. But i recently started investing (4months) So it looks my P/L is lesser than the remat charges. Not sure what to do.

It will be wise to wait for at least 1 year to avoid exit load, later after completion of 1 year you can move from coin to those sites.

1 Like

@Bhuvanesh
Though Coin is a very good platform to buy MFs but still if someone wants to getout of its subscription then how to do it.

Rematerialisation charges are heavy (150+GST) per folio. Instead of that you can redeem and move to other platforms if your funds are more than 1 yr (to avoid exit expenses)

What if I sell all the units from Coin and purchase directly from MF company and payment will be through the bank account,

If you sell there will 1% expense ratio if fund is less than 1 yr + DP charges 5.5 per folio + tax. Crediting the redeeming amount will take T+3 days. Then you can buy it from MF directly.

Thanks for insights.

it means per MFs irrespective of quantity . Am I right?

Yes.

What if we directly buy funds from myCams, MFU. So why your platform is better?

Hi Nithin,
Started using your coin, UI looks smooth thank you for such platform

1 Like

Hello Nithin,

Need your help here. I invested 25k+ and redeemed all the investements except one which has lock in period of 3years. The amount is very low ( 12.5k ). I was being charged 59PM for this low investement. These charges will eat up 30% of my return ( assuming i get 1800/- return) . Could you please help me with this. I cant pay 59/- per month on an investment of just 12.5K and I cant redeem the investment since its under lockin period. I already lost 7 * 59 = 413/-. Need your help.

Hey Rakesh, the best place to ask this would be by creating a ticket here. Anyways, someone from our team will be in touch with you.

How are the Mutual Fund Units debited in Coin ? Is it in LIFO or FIFO format ?

Hey @Omkar_Satapathy

It’s FIFO.

Why is this query still on the website? Isnt the 50Rs charge waived off?

It is not their on the coin website right? Tradingqna is just a discussion forum, we don’t remove content that is already built.

Hi @nithin Paytm money launched zero charges direct mf. I have invested lumpsump last year on elss from coin and paying 50 every month do u have any plan to remove this fees in recent future?

Coin has been completely free for the last 1 month.

https://zerodha.com/z-connect/featured/coin-is-now-completely-free

1 Like