How to apply for an IPO with your Zerodha account?

Yep. Just press CTRL+SHIFT+R in case you are not able to search for the stock on Kite web. Clear the app cache in case of Kite mobile. if you wish to sell the stock add it to the marketwatch and then place a sell order.

Hi that’s about selling via Kite. But I still do not see my ICICI Lombard shares listed in my holdings in Q. Did i miss something? Do I need to manually add them? I am planning to hold them, so I just need to see them and be satisfied that they have been delivered properly…

I see that there’s still a ton of confusing regarding this. Maybe you can do 1 detailed post and end up all the confusion which everybody has during every IPO.

I am able to view icici lombard shares in kite as well as in q holdings. But in q holdings the buy price and quantity are already present and correct. Do I need to add discrepant quantities? And how come these data got populated automatically?

No need to add discrepant value. The IPO allotment price will be automatically updated. :slight_smile:

How to apply for an IPO with Zerodha from ICICI Account?

The process is described here:

Hello! My bank is asking (online) for 3 things for applying to ASBA:

1. NSDL-DP ID
  2. Client ID
  3. CDSL-Beneficiary ID

can you please help with this?

It’s either NSDL or CDSL, it can’t be both. In case of Zerodha, you can find your Beneficiary ID under the profile section of Q.

Hi, Do we add it in Discrepant holdings or Post Discrepant Trades?

I have my personal banking acount in icici and demat with zerodha.

So My question is if I am applying for and IPO from ICICI netbanking using zerodha dp id.
than do i need to have fund in zeerodha demat account? or it will directly cut from my saving acount in icici?

The process is called as ASBA - Applications Supported by Blocked Amount. The funds will be blocked in your bank account and upon allotment will be deducted. If you don’t get an allotment then the funds will be unblocked in your bank account.

1 Like

What are the steps to buy IPO or apply for IPO from Zerodha , Kite tool ?

How can I buy IPO’S through standard chartered bank

@Bhuvan
Hi, I want to add the purchase date and Purchase price in the discrepant trades.
I have got the shares transferred to my account from my father’s account.
Suppose I have 15 shares having average price of 50.
But I bought 8 shares in one day and 7 shares in another day, that means I do not have a singlerpurchase date for the 15 shares.
Which date should I need to put for the purchase date?

Why Zerodha doesn’t provide to apply for IPO directly from kite plateform

How to purchase upcomming IPO using zerodha account.

Instructions for ASBA application via Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Use your DP ID & Client ID for registration of Beneficiary during the process.

Just wanted to confirm what will be the Client ID when applying for ASBA via Kotak.

I think Zerodha depository is CSDL. Please confirm this by logging into your account in https://q.zerodha.com/.
If it’s CSDL then the option will change to fill only Client ID.
For Client ID use DP_ID_NUMBER+CLIENT_ID_NUMBER.
E.g.:
If your
DP ID is : 2222
Client ID is : 1111
Then Client ID to be used is 22221111
Refer to the answer from Nikhil.A

1 Like