How to apply for an IPO with your Zerodha account?

IPO Bid keeps disappearing from Console, 5-7 times it has happened in 2 IPOs (Laxmi Organic & Craftsman Automation) I was trying to apply for… Today again it is happening in Nazara IPO…

Anyone else faced this issue today in Zerodha?

yes, facing similar issue, ‘apply’ happened twice. And still the status reverts to Apply (not ‘modify bid’) after sometime.

2 Likes

If I am applying for an IPO using SBI ASBA, can I see those in my Zerodha account after allotment?

Yes, you’ll receive it in your demat account.

I am applied for an IPO using SBI ASBA, can I see those in my Zerodha account after allotment?
Today I received an email about “Allocation Details of IPO” but still could not see that in my demat account

Yes, if you have applied using your Zerodha demat account details. The shares will be credited to your demat account. The credit of shares happens at later date, for ABSL AMC IPO, the tentative date of credit is 8th October. You will receive an email/SMS from CDSL once the shares are credited. These will reflect in your Kite holdings on the day of listing (11th October).

1 Like

I applied for an IPO as an HNI through the [net banking ASBA] and now I want to cancel it? Today is the second day of the ipo so it’s not over yet.
How can I do that? as in the bank portal there is no option available to do so.

Hi @Ankur_Paliwal,

From which bank did you apply for the IPO? You can contact the bank regarding the same. If the cancel/withdrawal facility is available with that particular bank, you can withdraw/cancel your IPO bid before the end date of bidding.