How to take advantage of market opening volatility

I have seen many stocks have a huge change when market opens …in either direction

How do I identify stocks that are going to shoot up when market opens and place an after market bracket order to take advantage of this volatile movement?

To clarify …I want to learn how to find which stock are going to go up? is there any sure way (fail safe) to find those stocks? open low strategy will work 100%?

And once I find these stocks can I place after market bracket order and will it work instantly ? because I have seen in couple of seconds after market opening it immediately comes down …so before it comes down …like within a minute I want to exit …is Zerodha fast enough for such execution?

If there was any 100% strategy, we all would be crorepati

1 Like

There is no hundred percent strategy. If there was a defined and hundred percent strategy, then we all would be millionaires by now. I believe tou survjve in the market solely on your guts and instincts. Besides that you can try and give your shot. If you ever find a way, do share it with us.

1 Like

Never enter the market immediately after it’s opening on Monday as you have to watch the price action in order to get some clue about the future of the price in that week. Wait until the market settles down at the steady state. Thank you so much!