How to use strek and take benefit(Take profit In Market)

Dear Sir/Madam I have purchase the Ultimate (streak) But I do not know How to use and take benefit of streak Because this is the first time of using streak So I request you to Plz explain whatever possible( In short) That I can understand of streak and take benefit of it For that I need Phone support to explain the streak So plz call me and explain whatever you can explain to me (In short) Next I will post the time when you can call to me to explain Plz reply I am waiting of your reply…

@Streak

Dear Sir,

Thank you for purchasing the Streak ultimate plan. I would request you to email your kite id along with your name and contact number to [email protected] with subject as Streak Ultimate Call and we will arrange a call with the Streak Platform expert at the earliest.

The expert will help you understand how to use various chart types and technical indicators, and how to use these indicators on Streak platform.

What we cannot do as a company policy is give recommendation or tips. We will not be able to help you with the trading decisions or calls.

Thanks,
Streak