I made a UPI transfer to Zerodha's UPI handle but its not reflecting in my trading account?

I sent Rs 25000 to Zerodha’s equity account with HDFC using their VPA (UPI ID) zerodha1@hdfcbank. The money has been debited from my bank account, but the money is not reflecting in my trading account. I was led to believe that UPI transactions are supposed to be immediate why is this?

To add money to your trading account using UPI, you need to use the payment gateway (Add Funds) on Kite/Pi and select the payment mode as ‘UPI’. Click here to know how to add money using UPI on the payment gateway.

If you add money by transferring money directly to Zerodha’s VPA (UPI ID) the money won’t be added to your account. You will have to raise a ticket and give us the following details for the money to be refunded -

• Account Name
  • Account Number
  • IFSC Code
  • Bank Branch
1 Like

@nithin @siva @Kshiteesh_Saralaya Kshiteesh,
I transferred 1 lakh today to the zerodha upi handle zerodhabroking@hdfcbank from my icici account which is registered with zerodha.

I received an sms from icici that the amount has been debited and the same is reflected in the account statement. However the amount has not been credited to my zerodha account.

I have attached the sms and account statement screenshot images here.

I have raised a ticket as well. [Ticket #20190629970874]

Could you please help to check this issue.

Let me check, but you can follow up on ticket.

I just tried to deposit money via UPI (through the Zerodha Coin deposit money page) and it deducted from my bank account but the Razorpay payment gateway then displayed error_not_allowed instead of going back to Zerodha. The money is currently neither in my bank account nor reflecting in Zerodha. I have raised a ticket for the same [#20201107713998] can someone please provide a resolution.

Update: It now reflects in my Zerodha account. No further resolution needed. :grinning:

HI
I am facing similar issue of money debited from my account but not credited to Zerodha.
I have used kite UPI
handle zerodhabroking and its has been 6 days.
could you please help how to resolve this issue.

Hi Rohit, would request you to raise a ticket here, team will have this checked.

already raised 2 tickets but no resolution yet. Bank and GPAY said transaction was successful so check with merchant for refund or fund added to account.

Checked with our team and was told we haven’t received the funds, why don’t you ask your bank again, maybe ask them to reply in writing.

Sorry, team updated me just now on this. Below is the response.
" It’s a deemed timeout transaction at npci and got a success confirmation now and updated.
We have raised this to npci for more details."

You can check now, it is updated.

Thank you for all your support.

Hi,
On 10th December 2020
I did a transaction to add 30000 INR to my Zerodha funds which was failed.
Later, I did a transaction to add 20000 INR to my Zerodha funds.
The transaction was done successfully but the amount was not added to my funds. When checked with Zerodha customer team they informed that one transaction is logged of amount 30000 INR which is failed. The other one is not reflecting.
From my bank the funds have been debited successfully.
Kindly help me out here.

Hi, would request you to raise a ticket at support.zerodha.com, team will have this checked.

Ticket already raised. No satisfactory reply.
First they want me to check with bank.
Bank says check with Zerodha or google pay.
Google pay wants recipient’s bank statement.
Zerodha not willing to share bank statement.
Where should I go with this issue. Its very bad and troubling.
Kindly help

Can you give me ticket ID?

#20201210426699 is the ticket ID

Any update on the Ticket ID i provided
Kindly help. Its my pension money

Yes, let me get update.

It is failed transaction it seems, our team checked with bank, hopefully this should be resolved in a day or two.