If zerodha asks you "tell me top 5 features you want to see in Kite's next version", what'll they be?

Spread/basket order

2 Likes

Is there a way of showing top gainer/losers and most active for the day list in kite?

1 Like
  • Live Stock scanner by giving different conditions. Some type of scripting to write conditions for advanced users. Simple condition builder for other users.
  • sms alert for given price condition - can charge nominal fee for each sms
  • screen alert for given price condition (some thing like beep) we can just open kite in background and need not watch price constantly. This can be given free.
  • Option to see latest news related to selected stock. Also option to add views/news by users. both of them separate.
  • Stock recommendations for intraday/short term/long term (of course with a disclaimer)
1 Like

Multi leg options eg. Straddle or spreads to b executed (entry - exit) in 1 click… This will reduce d margins required considerably and increase participation manifold times… :grinning:

2 Likes

I have only 2 points

1. If we can see the margin(leverage) while placing the order in the app/kite itself it would be great.
  2. I feel lag in loading the charts in mobile app it can be improved.
1 Like

In this post the gentleman has perfectly conveyed what I also intent…

1 Like

The Problem is Zerodha team is not listening about this. I have asked this several times before, but 0 response from Developers team, i think the replies and response here are only mocking service. They are not taking it seriously, they just doing what they are intent to. I wonder How can we deliver this concept to them that this feature is very useful for day traders.

Upper and lower circuit to be shown.
Industry to which it belongs.

1 Like

Script Alert based on indicator condition. I would also ask for the same

Responsive terminal during major events.

Need a technical screener ofcourse a paid subscription

Overnight stop loss

For me, some of the features I would like to see:

1. When I see the Orderbook, I would like to see the current market price as a column along side my limit order for all open orders to gauge where my order is with respect to the market
  2. Placing IPO orders
  3. Placing OCO (One cancels the other order)
  4. Placing Good Till Date orders
  5. SMS alerts for executed trades.

I would want following features

1. real-time option Greeks

2. real-time IVs

3. same as market watch option chain also required and if orders can be punched through option chain directly , that’s great.

4. portfolio Delta real-time.e

5. securities which are pledged are not available under holding in kite. If that also can be shown just for viewing purpose that will be great.

@nithin, please consider the above requests (at least put good ones to sprint backlog :slight_smile:) )
Also, please enable us to view change in both percentage and points at the same time in Kite3’s marketwatches (instead of single checkbox “Change in %”, there should’ve been two checkboxes “Change in %” and “Change in points”)

A separate tab for market watch. Current Marketwatch are limited to 20 scrips and we have to switch between 1 - 5 it’s hard to keep track of duplicates. If we can have one big tab with 100 scrips tracking then we can keep an eye on most of them at one place. From there we can launch the charts/make order etc.

1 Like

And in Kite3, it will be helpful if we can see both % and delta against tickers in marketwatch windows. Please get that option.

2 Likes

N tick chart and N volume chart. I want want 100, 200, 300 tick chart and 1000, 2000 volume chart in next release. Leading charting platforms have this facility. But no Indian broker is providing this facility. Every platform has only time based chart.

Good UI for options trading like Sharekhan, 5paisa, etc

Live index value of NIFTY, banknifty, etc

Top gainers, losers, volume and turnover

Quick transfer of money from equity to commodity and vice versa

Gold options trading

L2 data and timescales data, scanner for gap up and gap down stocks