IPO shares not credited?

Hello,

I was alotted recent HDFC AMC IPO shares, I received confirmation via sms + e-mail.
The shares were to be credited today but isn’t showing in my holdings yet. What went wrong?

Thanks.

share will be credited at 3rd august

2 Likes

congrats @Akarsh
well i also had the same thoughts and fear when i bought my first ipo, it will actually be listed in ur demat account in holding section on saturday or sunday, and will be open on monday (5th aug)…
the details of values of ur shares and bought price will be reflected on tuesday or wednesday…

2 Likes

Hey, thanks for the wishes and thanks for the info.
Lastly, do have any clue at what price will HDFC AMC list for?
I was alotted only one lot out of three I placed for.

1 Like

@Akarsh
see for grey market premium for ipo’s in few sites,…
currently grey market value of hdfc amc is around 500 to 600, it means it will go 500 to 600 Rs above the alloted price…
ie) 1100 Rs per share is alloted price, price on share market on time of listing will be 1600 to 1700 Rs per share…
experts says so, but in trading no one is expert, we can even see downfall or negative price listing on time of listing,…

we cant predict even a . in trading

1 Like

@Akarsh
this was the topic i post few days before, which is almost similar to the topic u posted
allotment of ipo shares

Guys, Congrats for all those who got shares in HDFCAMC IPO.

Can anyone tell me how to check in Zerodha if the shares are credited to my demat account?

You will get an SMS/Email from CDSL confirming the credit into your Demat Account.
You will see the shares in your Holdings on Kite on the day of listing