Kite 3.0 - beta!

@nithin @siva
There are 2 points-

1. There are random spikes in both prices and volume.
  2. You need to refresh the chart again to get the accurate volume in that minute.

So, for now 1. is solved but 2. is still exists
Make sure this also gets rectified so that you climb from 3rd to The largest stock broker in India. :smile:

Will check on this.

No data for 11th April…

Happens a lot when checking charts EOD.

1 Like

@nithin @siva

I have been posting this issue since many days but no one is responding to this query. please reply to below mentioned request.

In previous version of kite, in orders section when we hover the cursor on a pending order we were able to see MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending orders. this is missing in kite3. previous options were very useful in cancelling or modifying the pending orders. but in kite 3 we have to hover the curser on the pending order then click on a button that pops up then search for the cancel or modify option and then take the action. this process is very time consuming. i request you to give MODIFY or CANCEL options directly on the pending order just as it was in the kite2. It becomes very easy to cancel the pending order.

This feature is already working good in kite mobile app its super easy to modify or cancel orders in mobile app so please consider my request for above mentioned problem regarding modifying or cancelling pending order in kite 3 web bowser.
thank you.

2 Likes

What is the rejection reason?

Can check this.

The level 2s are not updating at all across all scrips, all charts.
Pathetic

Hi Siva,

My Clint ID is RC0547

One leg of BO is showing open ( nifty future)

kindly cancel the order immediately

I have sent the mail to support

Chethan.

Thanks God …i close my positon before technical glith…

@siva orders are closed but p/l is active. What to do?

@siva Today Zerodha Again Show His F**king Technical Glitch Problem What’s The Problem With You Guys. Can You Don’t Want To See Your Customer In Profit And Happy!!

Really Really Frustrating …

Some of our clients are facing issues with BO/CO due to our leased lines connection flapping. We are disabling all new BO/CO as a precaution. All other order types continue to work fine. Apologies for the inconvenience.

LLRC
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Everytime This Happens… And By The End Of The Day They just Send You The Apologise Message For Their F**king Technical Glitch. Because We Are The Fool people (according To Them) Who Have Open Account In Zerodha. What The Worst Service By Zerodha.

You Actually Don’t Deserve To Be In Even Top 50 List. (Just Having Technical Problem Everytime)

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

After getting 3rd rank in broker industries …Zerodha have started eating the profit of customer…:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Rightly Said :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You have unlisted my simple question?

@Kshiteesh_Saralaya have unlisted this thread . But luckily i copied thread link … I am going to share This with every one… NSE order Rejected: Server Not Ready

@Tah_Original

probably because too many question/threads on same issue.

Unable to cancel order now… Today auto-square off is at 3 PM… So Zerodha will take auto-square off fee of 20 rs from everyone.:expressionless: