Kite 3.0 - beta!

I am not seeing fibonncci indicators in studies section on kite…
need help on this.

Check drawings and under tools you can find it.

1 Like

I am not able to reproduce this, can you create a ticket and ping me number, I will get it checked.

@siva your @nithin says
never exactly match of a slightly technical reason (214.95 & 225.4) :LOL:
need hajmola; to digest;

open kipt chart of other broker 214.95 low there; @nithin 3rd largest; thats why its different;:sweat_smile::joy:

I also asked this issue…they said it’s not an issue…

Continue to this link , you can also check the opening minute candle on investing.com for the above stock, even that has not captured that tick, said that I am not denying that other brokers are showing it or not but just to give you more information on this. Anyhow I am no one to judge about that tick but I personally believe it is a stray tick as it is close to 4% away to avg traded price at that time. Also for KPIT one can see the low on BSE, it is 223.75 which is quite far away to NSE low at that time.

1 Like

Now understand… Thank you for clarifications…@siva

@siva now…what the hell is wrong with you guys…we are not able to place any order using leverage…

Apparently Zerodha sucks and I cant place any orders today.

1 Like

Can you try now.

R u kidding @siva @nithin …my trading opportunity is gone…and now u want me to gamble so that you get your brokerage…shame on you …you guys are looting us in the name of discount broking…every day you have a problem …if you can’t handle this stop this shit and do something else

2 Likes

Shame on u @nithin stupid broker i have ever seen …I think u got bankruptcy …So u don’t have money to fix these issue…

4 Likes

Hi siva,

It is getting reverted to NRML when I am refreshing the page or opening the session/same link in New tab.
Can you please look into the same, as correctly stated by you, it would last for the complete session in previous version.

Will get this checked.

@siva I found a bug with 4 multiple chart, please take a loot at the screenshot.

@siva Unable to login on kite and pi.
Kite shows message failure and pi says No response from server.

When will it be active?

Hi

@siva

I would request you to kindly withdraw Kite 3 until it’s bugs are sorted out. Please also fix your Q back office.

You can see in the screen shot below, it says I don’t have an account with zerodha, so to check the funds I have to log out and login into Pi.

Everyday some random error keeps on coming.

Please hire new IT people as present one are not good. Spend some money on good IT companies to get everything in order.

Like Heckyl Technologies (http://www.heckyl.com/) they already providing services to many Indian brokers. I am not in any way associated with them, just found something useful to share with you guys.

Don’t ruin your platform.

1 Like

I can’t find any issue from my end, can you message me this cient ID, I can get this checked immediately.

I had also similar issue

Are you facing this now? because I can see date as 19th on screenshot you provided with.