Kite 3.0 - beta!

If older version of kite on mobile browser is displaying the sequence of executed orders beautifully in descending order of timestamps, i,e with latest orders on top & older orders at bottom.

Then let kite 3 also keep same display of executed orders, with latest ones on top.

I hope you will do the needful.

Thanks

Hey Nithin! Firstly awesome work with 3.0. I have posted this on another thread too but I think it would be pertinent to ask you here- does kite 3.0 work on a Ubuntu Linux system also? Or do I need to do any special thing to enable it? Thanks!

It does work.You can try it by yourself.

@siva
Can we have H. Aashi chart as study and not main chart. As both have diff. prices it will be helpful. Few other brokers have this.
Also can we have a facility of adding studies with different timeframes on same chart.
For eg. one can put 20 period EMA of 15 min candles on the 5 min chain chart.
Other brokers have this facility.
Also multi leg orders facility.
Thankx

Can we please have the Depth option in holdings on kite mobile and kite web applications?
This is very important and useful and I am wondering why it is not already there.

Thanks,
Neo

It is already available on kite3.zerodha.com.

I think this is not possible for now.

That seems an interesting feature of having 2 different time frames in 1 chart. Maybe in future if not now.

But what I asked for yesterday, a very small thing. I hope you will rectify it as its much required & makes sense. That’s why old version of kite also has it in mobile browser.

Marketwatch couldn’t be loaded.
No response from server (NetworkException)

KITE 3. I m getting this Error!

It does hangs at times.

Not good.

This has to do with your net connection, can you try with other network and check, also you can write to [email protected] for your specific queries. This is not the right platform.

Brother but my internet was working perfectly fine. I re checked that very instant couple of times by opening other websites. And so the internet was not down but I kept getting error in kite 3.

I logged out thereafter. So will try & check again in few minutes.

I have very stable & very high speed broadband connection at home alongwith couple of 4G connections too.

The message also read so, everything is fine from our end, I believe only you are facing this. Can you write to [email protected] for your account specific queries.
I request you to use this forum appropriately. We have support center to address your queries. Next time kindly write to our support.

@siva Is Kite platform multi language option scrapped?

Yes, it is taken out.

oh ok, thanks. But we mostly use mobile app so when is the kite3 going to be available on mobile app?

Hi @siva ,

If we use multiple indicators, it looks merged. In the screenshot, it is difficult to distinguish between oversold area line and the line separating the indicators.

Please check if indicator borderline can be made thick.

LOL so kite 3 is not on mobile app !!

@siva , you were telling me to use mobile app to see executed orders in sequence of latest orders on top!!

I m already using kite old version on mobile browser & I told u that its already displaying the executed orders in correct sequence.

@siva
I have already raised that issue.
But it seems this is not possible right now as like many other features of Zerodha - charting is also outsourced/leased. So Zerodha can’t do anything here.

It’s already available in chartiq.
But it seems Zerodha subscribed to their “Janata” pack an hence many imp studies are absent and many worthless are included.