Kite 3.0 - beta!

That seems an interesting feature of having 2 different time frames in 1 chart. Maybe in future if not now.

But what I asked for yesterday, a very small thing. I hope you will rectify it as its much required & makes sense. That’s why old version of kite also has it in mobile browser.

Marketwatch couldn’t be loaded.
No response from server (NetworkException)

KITE 3. I m getting this Error!

It does hangs at times.

Not good.

This has to do with your net connection, can you try with other network and check, also you can write to [email protected] for your specific queries. This is not the right platform.

Brother but my internet was working perfectly fine. I re checked that very instant couple of times by opening other websites. And so the internet was not down but I kept getting error in kite 3.

I logged out thereafter. So will try & check again in few minutes.

I have very stable & very high speed broadband connection at home alongwith couple of 4G connections too.

The message also read so, everything is fine from our end, I believe only you are facing this. Can you write to [email protected] for your account specific queries.
I request you to use this forum appropriately. We have support center to address your queries. Next time kindly write to our support.

@siva Is Kite platform multi language option scrapped?

Yes, it is taken out.

oh ok, thanks. But we mostly use mobile app so when is the kite3 going to be available on mobile app?

Hi @siva ,

If we use multiple indicators, it looks merged. In the screenshot, it is difficult to distinguish between oversold area line and the line separating the indicators.

Please check if indicator borderline can be made thick.

LOL so kite 3 is not on mobile app !!

@siva , you were telling me to use mobile app to see executed orders in sequence of latest orders on top!!

I m already using kite old version on mobile browser & I told u that its already displaying the executed orders in correct sequence.

@siva
I have already raised that issue.
But it seems this is not possible right now as like many other features of Zerodha - charting is also outsourced/leased. So Zerodha can’t do anything here.

It’s already available in chartiq.
But it seems Zerodha subscribed to their “Janata” pack an hence many imp studies are absent and many worthless are included.

The issue is not with older version of kite. The issue is with Kite 3 using mobile browser.

You need to accept that its a FLAW in KITE 3.

In KITE older version, Executed orders are always shown on top, with latest orders first.

But in kite 3, the latest executed orders are shown at the bottom of the list whereas pending orders on top!!

If I do 15 trades from morning till noon & then place 16th order as cover order in lunch.
The first leg of cover order will get executed at market price & second leg will remain pending with SL & target separately.

The pending order is displayed on top of list in ORDER BOOK but the first leg executed order will be shown at bottom of the ORDER BOOK!!

Are you joking???

@nithin Please try to understand what I have been telling since yesterday.

There is a flaw in kite 3 if we access it through Mobile browser.

Please rectify it.

We will look in to this, for time-being you can use kite2 on mobile browser or use kite app or use kite3 on web. You should give us sometime to sort the things.

In couple of weeks.

Can you give an approximate date? I am worried whenever I hear ‘couple of weeks’ !

2 Likes

Why do u use Mobile app? What’s special in that?

Do u know browser based kite could be more safe than app?

App is installed on your phone & can have security , privacy issues as these days countless apps are installed in phone & it can make things vulnerable.

I don’t prefer to use banking apps, broker apps etc.

Browser is best, fast n lite & safe. If you are reaching out to zerodha kite through chrome browser on mobile then Chrome is very safe for android being Google product.

I work in night shift and get time to access only when I am travelling back home in the mid or late nights. The kite just does not login or most of the details like Avg Price, Funds etc all are not correct or zero in holdings. This is extremely frustrating and I tend to use ICICI Direct.

Other users - please add your voice too, thank you.

@Nitin… KITE 3.0 IS GREAT…BUT can you please embed scripted alert system in this kite 3.0 . Its a great option in PI.