Kite 3.0 - beta!

Looks like Kite 3.0 will be in BETA for next 1 year.

1 Like

Suffered a big loss due to that chart glitch from 2 pm. Iā€™ll be switching to another broker at least to get reliable charts. Not willing to throw away any more of my hard earned money like this.

I also found a issue, when I use 4 multiple chart view on Kiteā€¦ then some times the charts ticker haltsā€¦ unless I manually refresh the page.

The 10 scrips limit for chart drawings need to be done away with. This is a hindrance to traders who keep a watch on various stocks, commodities & currencies & draw on charts. Every 11th chart drawing removes the oldest drawing which is annoying. Please look into this @nithin

1 Like

Yes, because the limit set is 10, anyhow will check with our team on increasing this limit in coming days.

please do. Thanks

@siva what about issue with candlesticks. They sometimes wonā€™t update automatically on loading 4 or 5 scripts.

1 Like

@siva why you didnā€™t reply charting issuesā€¦Many of theme mentioned your nameā€¦

My question can you answer nowā€¦U can check now alsoā€¦

and also one guy posted big loss

Zerodha is too bad.I canā€™t risk anymore of my money.I will switch the broker sooner than expected.No other brokers have these issues.

Whats the email ID where I need to send my client ID

Whats the email ID where I need to send my client ID
please inform

Can create ticket here and let me know ticket number.

Date noted.

I just logged in i got this message and rejected omg wtf

Very fishy omg trust

charts always laggingā€¦how to trade @siva

What time this order is placed?

I dinā€™t get this, what is happening?

any update for the drawing limit of 10 scrips? @siva

Time is in the picture?