Login Request failed (kitetrade-xmlapi)

what is happening? why is this happening? when will it get resolved?
thats all i ask…

1 Like

no idea, all topics related to this issues are being unlisted, no word from zerodha yet

https://zerodha.com/marketintel/bulletin/206336/connectivity-issue-on-kite
Read bulletin

16%20AM

guys don’t waste time with this unprofessional broker zerodha by creating topics on their cunning tricks… they will just un-list the topic because they don’t want the world to know their real cunning nature

Please can you honestly rank brokers in terms of customer service/ prompt resolution…
Would Zerodha come last, or is there some competition there as well.

now kite is working

1 Like

This forum isn’t meant for raising issues or for support queries. We have a dedicated support desk for that. You can contact us on 080-40402020 or create a ticket here: support.zerodha.com. I’d suggest you read the guidelines before posting queries.

1 Like

oh! i did not realize that… my bad! honestly after many many months i faced a issue with Kite, so posted a query as i used to in the past without realizing the change in guidelines. Thank you for the info. :pray:

ok kshiteesh… my bad … next time i will raise ticket but… where to discuss about the issue ? … i think complaints and errors need a community so that every trader(especially beginners) and investor can understand the issue or what’s happing wrong

even someone here only said “issue is solved” then immediately i logged into kite.