May I buy BSE stocks for CNC?

Hi.
May I buy stocks that is BSE for cnc? I’m new, so I don’t have enough knowledge about that.so please explain details.
Thank you.

Yes you can buy , process is same as NSE.

But few things you need to be careful - BSE only stocks (which dont list in NSE) can be illiquid, and some of them are even fraud companies.

These things you need to be careful of, if you are buying a BSE only stock you need to be sure why you are buying it.

1 Like

Ohh. Newbie420 thanks for your reply. Actually I’m waiting for your reply. Few minutes ago I have searched in investing. Com. There in top gainers list I have found so many unknown BSE listed companies that have so much price gained. Like +12, +28 and stock price is 78 and 200 like that…
Thanks Newbie420.

I dont want to paint all stocks with same brush, but why I am saying BSE stocks can be risky is because lot of SMS tip stocks which ruin retailers are BSE only listed

I will give many examples, check their moves - Saibaba Invest, Birdhi Chand, Shri Krishna Prasadam, Funny Software, Alps Motor, etc

These went up blindly in vertical fashion, then they sent SMS to retailers and then crashed. So be careful of so-called “Top Gainers” in BSE

1 Like

Thank you so much for your helpful advice. You know that I am new here and you helped me before in so many topics. I hope in future you advise me like this.

@Subhankar_Das1,

You might also find this video useful:

2 Likes

@VRDNation. Com, Thanks, appreciate your effort in creating the video.

1 Like

Thank u so much…