Nithin and Crew, Wake up and smell the Coffee

You guys and introducing new ideas , but others are copying and winning the race at a much faster pace.

Time to scrap all those unproductive IT engineers team and get on board people who can do the job.

2 Likes

Growing from 100 to 120 is only a 20% growth, whereas 5 to 10 is a 100% growth, Hah!

One important point in that mail is about quality of customer service we all know that zerodha is a good entity with a positive and honest mindset and concentrated towards empowering retail traders Nithin, Karthik and other team members continuously answer queries on various platforms. But when we write to customer care there response is late and not to the point somtimes having no relation to the queries asked. I think zerodha should also concentrate on improving quality of customer service because all our queries cannot be resolved on tradingqna.

1 Like

Here what an independent ranking site says about Zerodha, “Zerodha is Ranked 3 in top 10 stock broker in India. They are ranked no 1 in Brokerage criteria & are ranked 3 in trading platforms. They are the largest discount broking house in the country & have emerged as one of the fastest growing stock broker in last 2 to 3 years. Zerodha is renowned for their branding strategies.” I personally think RKSV Securities have to take a long way to even reach 10% of Zerodha as of now.

Things are changing very fast in 2017 but Zerodha is sleeping on many fronts.
Revamping of back end going on for more than one year not yet over.

Pi - hiccups I quit using it which was once my favorite.

I modified myself with leisurely trading style instead of nerve biting intraday chart watching because of Poor performance of both Kite and Pi.

Kite - after I place order it takes a minute to get it in market depth. Some times it shows higher prices in Best Buy than best sell.

Customer Care - They always think that you have opened trading account today and reply accordingly.

Look at SAMCO why they are burning money in ads? are they spending so much for giving inferior experience to traders?

1 Like

True,no offence, but there’s a saying in Kannada, “ಬೋಗ್ಲೋ ನಾಯಿ ಕಚ್ಚೋದಿಲ್ಲ”

hahaha sorry, but your comment reminds me of the saying, ‘जिस थाली मे ख़ाते हो उसी मे छेध करते हो’

What is upstox’s USP. As far as i know they dont have desktop trading platform for 64 bit windows 10 and web based platform is super slow in showing ticks. I tried their demo account

I mean Zerodha still has some time to do something and stay in lead.

Everything that Zerodha keeps conveying to their clients, its difficult, Upstox finds it easy to implement.

Everything that Zerodha does in a year, they do it in one month.

Everything that Zerodha does it in a Month they do it in a week

Even their client base growth shows that.

“When the horse starts outperforming the chariot rider, its time to find a new chariot rider for the sake of winning the race.”

1 Like

@portfolioplus911 ,

Firstly check this list of brokers by active clients that NSE shared as on 31st Aug 2017.

7 ZERODHA 269565
37 RKSV 24793

We started almost around the same times. A % increase number is extremely easy to show on a smaller base.

Secondly, I absolutely don’t appreciate you saying things like unproductive IT engineers without understanding any of their challenges. They are the only reason we are where we as a business today - almost 5 times bigger than all other discount brokers put together in terms of active clients.

Yes we all have freedom of speech, but making a statement like this without knowing anything that happens in the background is not right.

And also, no business can scale or sustain if it is built by copying ideas.

18 Likes

@nithin don’t mistake. intention of @portfolioplus911.

If he is competitor no need to spend time here.

We scold children out of love, if we want to spoil no need to say anything.

Juice comes out only when we squeeze.

One of my customers was nagging me like @portfolioplus911 at the end my product improved. Hope you take it in lighter note.

I appreciate your strong support to your team.

5 Likes

Hmm… even if you scold your children, u do it in private, don’t you? Not on a public forum right?

I am all for listening to feedback, learning, sharing, etc, but not by being disrespectful to another human being.

1 Like

Nithin, your support to your members is welcome. We, fellow traders always fond of Zerodha. With good intention only Portfolio911 has published the article. Not to hurt you. Please leave it to rest.

I am occasionally visiting websites of all discount brokers, to see any new innovative ideas is there. By doing so, I read that Tradejini is having 10000+ active customers and 1000 crores turnover.

But to my surprise, in the list published by you, Tradejini not at all find a place. Which is correct?