NSE order Rejected: Server Not Ready

I placed two different orders around 13:20 on NSE and the orders were Rejected with this reason : Server not ready.

When does this happen bcos I’ve trading since morning and all fine including sufficient margin etc

Kindly help. Thanks.

Same here. Dont know what to do.

There can be software issue and you have signed document while opening the account with Zerodha. :persevere::persevere:

Worst part is both the scrips gave a breakout :smiley: This is always a given :stuck_out_tongue:

rofl you probably wrote the code? is that what your implying ?

Since Zerodha toppled everyone and went to 3rd largest stock broker… it pissed everyone and now they are targeting with ddos attack.

I think this is server wide issue :slight_smile: that’s means everyone currently logged in is getting drops in data as well.

Nithin’s apology coming in 5 , 4 , 3…

1 Like

I am missing all the breakouts :frowning:
ICICIBANK and BANKNIFTY :sweat:

Don’t post here …your post will be unlisted by @Bhuvan in a few minute…Post here Kite 3.0 - beta! they can’t unlist

Its not just kite, its all platforms and this is legitimate issue. hope they can clarify if everything is back up.

Bro, I have never worked for Zerodha. If you are planning to contact their customer service, then they are going to same reason, which I have posted. :sunglasses:

hehe, all the intentions by you or me was just humour and sarcasm :smiley:

you are making jokes.

Dont you know people are losing their hard earned money. :japanese_ogre::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

hahaha, i got over that a long time ago.
I opened this thread to know if there was a server side issue or not.

The jokes keep me happy from revenge trading :slight_smile:

you are the only person here who can take a joke in a situation like this.

So many angry people on this forum.

that’s bcos was it done is done, cannot be undone. we just have to look forward.

As expected finally the is unlisted…

Unlisting is undemocratic :smiley: