Product updates over the last year at Zerodha

To help with this requirement, you can use AnchoredVwap in the chart for the time being. I will update if there is progress.

Can you alter your logic of the basket to exit the sold legs first and buy legs next?

This has been added to our to-do list, but no timeline for now.

As an extension to this, some option to add from the watchlist as well (Add to basket) to create positions for entering as well as adjustments.

This will be a part of the complete watchlist redesign that we are about to begin, along with a few other features (more watchlists, more Scrip per watchlist, predefined watchlist).

Could be a good idea to show the live closing price as a line item in the market depth box in case of options.

This requires major changes in the back end (calculating and storing cost center-wise balances) and will result in multiple DPC entries for the same period, so we’ll not be implementing it.

We were working on a New dashboard, Insights and XIRR which have been taken live on Console. We’re now testing tradewise charges, NAV curve etc for the next set of launches related to analytics on Console.

Yes, this is what we have planned too. We’ll try to add it to the live production cycle.

Waiting for this feature.

Pl add on all kite & web platforms - Live timings of candle formation for all time frames will be additional as trading view already have this feature.

Is there a way that I could fetch NPS (protean) and EPFO details into console ? My NPS account is not with zerodha .

I don’t think so.

@Neelesh @Bhuvan ?

Hmm, the easiest thing to do is shift your account to Zerodha :slight_smile: We’re working on allowing this. As for EPF etc, integrating account aggregators is on our roadmap.

2 Likes

Hello @nithin

This may have skipped your team’s todo list.

Requesting you to please get this tiny but efficiency improving change done at your end.

thanks

Thanks Bhuvan .

I’d like to ask An off topic, is that currently EPFO does not allow withdrawals like a mutual fund SWP which is very flexible . I’d like to ask Would there be such provision from EPFO in the future ? You know deposit of money in EPFO is very easy but very hard to withdraw . Do you know if there are provisions that are being considered by EPFO to ease up withdrawals?

ah. Taking it up.

1 Like

@nithin Off topic here. Saw your post on Twitter. I hope you’re doing well now?

Yea, much better now. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@nithin Glad to hear that. Wishing you a healthy life ahead.

I’m not sure. Logically, they should. NPS recently introduced SWP.

Eagerly awaiting for the Changes to Happen.

Currently It’s like Riding Left hand drive Car/truck, by looking the Mirror on the Right side,
in Indian Road. :tired_face: :tired_face:

I moved from Kotak Securities (where Market Depth & Positions is on Left side, whereas Price Action on chart is on right side) to Zerodha. Sadly here too , it is same. :expressionless: :expressionless: