Renko Chart Algo Trading

Hi Streak Team,

First thanks for creating this product which is much required for today’s trading scenarios. I use Renko charts for placing orders and taking positional trades. can you please advise if Renko chart strategy can be used for placing auto orders via Streak.
Also do you have scanners to identify stocks which meet the criteria?

Regards,
Kiran Ananthu

3 Likes

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the feedback. We will be adding Renko Charts and scanners soon. Automated trading requires regulatory approvals . We will let you know when you can do it.

Thanks
Streak

1 Like

Team,

Eagerly waiting for this feature.

Regards,
Shilpa

Hi Shilpa,

We are working constantly on enhancing the features of Streak. We will add it soon and send everyone a notification.

Thank you

By when can we expect this feature?

July 2018

1 Like

Hey Streak team,
Apart from Renko charts, Kagi and line charts also seems to be missing. I personally use them a lot for making decisions, it would be a great help if they could be added also… Waiting for more streak updates…
My initial review, thumbs up and keep the work going guys…

Hi ags,

All these charts will be added during our launch in July 18 in advanced section. Thank you for the feedback.

Thanks

Hi Shilpa, looks like our interest in trading the markets look similar, would you be intrested to catchup and share your story and we could exchange ideas…ping me at 9900277300

Team Streak,

Renko chart is not available for selection, what is the expected release date?

Thank you!

Hi Momu,

Its being developed as we speak of it and will be released very soon.

Regards

Is Renko Algo trading started in Streak under a plan of Ultimate of a streak?

@Pankaj_Belsare yes, renko chart type is available in ultimate plan.

Regards

How much cost in ultimate plan

Hi @Ads_new

The Ultimate plan will cost INR 1400+GST

Refer to the below mentioned link for more information.