Reserved category

hi all,

if i have shares more than 2lakh before record date and i quote shares less than 2 lakh,in which category do i come ? please respond.

@Viswanath_Kadiyala : in tender method buyback your holing on record date only matter for deciding on the category .

1 Like

for my scenario which category do i come?

if you held shares worth more than rs 2 lakh as per closing price on record date you are in GENERAL category.

@sabkaview my avg now is 2000 for 100 shares and on record date cmp is 3000 total value will be 3lakh right ? so i have to sell remaining 1 lakh worth shares before record date ?

A day before ex date which is 2 working days before record date ,you must sell in order to be in 2 lakh category but how will you know the price on record date …please note that it will be ex buyback price.
::::now some amusing data , infact live data on buyback : HEG buyback @5500 wherein market price is 2400 /Shervani buyback @500 wherein market price is 770 and in both cases promoters are participating.

Heg record date is on 9th saturday so 6th everyone settles down to less tha 2lakh.how it can effect??

I meet retail investor condition right?

HEG ,last date to buy WITH BUYBACK Illegibility is 06 February .share will trade WITHOUT buyback from February 07. record date is 09 February which is Saturday hence closing price of NSE of February 08 will be considered to determine categories of Reserved and General.
if you want to do share transfer adjustment ,you have to do on or before 06 /02 based on expected price of 08th closing.

2 Likes

@sabkaview why heg trading window not opened? as per nse 45 min is break if it touches 10% upper limit before 1pm.It has touched UL around 10 am

Trading window is always open for stocks . it is at buying circuit so one can sell and you can see the traded quantity where the figure is being changed .what you are referring is for index and not stocks.

But bids for buy are there for market price .Is it because no seller is intrested to sell @ Upper limit today ?

buy orders are there at UC and you watch the total traded quantity now and after say one hour or at market close. you will find some increase means people sold too ( for what so ever reason )though in very small quantity means trading window is open. About 7 lakh shares traded till now on both the exchanges wherein even now total buyers are less than 2 lakh. yesterday delivery percentage was 40%

but with market order bid,my order is rejecting and LTQ i cud see is 1.

it mus be broker and client specific. you can place the purchase order and be in q.

@sabkaview i have value of my shares equivalent to 1.99L today for buyback ,if shares increase tmrw and day after,will i be in retail or general category ? because today is last date for shares to be in demat.Please clarify.

@Viswanath_Kadiyala : price should not increase in normal circumstances tomorrow or day after tomorrow as the share will trade EX BUYBACK . i did face similar situation in recent buyback of tcs where i had 100 shares but as per closing price of record date on friday the calculation worked out was 99 shares so i had to transfer 1 share in an off market mode to another pan . Tcs record date too was on Saturday like heg but this Saturday is holiday being second Saturday .

what move should i do know?