Respected Streak users, I need a little help of yours

Need some clarifications from streak users. Does streak activate trade on its own once it fullfils your algo? Or you need to manually click the trades as per active status?

And hmm, sentinel pro advance triggers. Does that push orders automatically?

You know what I am looking. Automatic order entry once a condition is deemed satisfied.

I doubt but I ld be humbled if any streak/sentinel pro users can shine a light, in my dark alley.

Thanks in advanced.

Answering your first question - Need some clarifications from streak users. Does streak activate trade on its own once it fulfills your algo? Or you need to manually click the trades as per active status?

Streak as a platform provides a mathematical and scientific approach to trading.
On our platform, you can create your strategies using various indicators and price action without knowledge of coding, which is a requirement on other platforms. Then you can backtest these strategies on past market data to verify the credibility of the strategies in generating returns. Streak will also show you various metrics which can be used to evaluate the risk involved with the strategy before you trade with it. Once you have backtested and satisfied with the results, you can deploy the strategy live in the market to generate trading signals.

Once the signal is generated on the algo you have deployed you will get a notification(Web/App) on which you have to confirm buy/sell action to enter a position, similarly to exit.

Please note that as per the regulatory framework, you have to confirm the Buy or Sell action. It cannot be automated.

We have our android and ios app which makes algo on the go very easy. You can deploy algos anytime eg : even on a Sunday and get notified on app and website.