Rs 10L which mutual fund(s) will be The Best?

Hi All,

I have 10L and I want to invest it.

Which will be THE BEST (one or more) mutual fund(s) for me?
My requirement is
Maximum gain and
I should be able to withdraw it immediately if at all any mishap happens with me or my family.

Awaiting your Help.

@kingisking You get the maximum gain in Equity Funds, high liquidity in Debt Fund - they combined may not give any better result.
Anyways, you can ask this question on Value Research Website who are experts on Mutual Funds.

You should consider your investment horizon also. In the long run, diversified equity should be able to deliver some excellent growth.

Also, it’s impossible to have immediate liquidation, as all good equty funds have will credit funds to your demat only on the 3rd trading date from date of sale (T3), not to mention 1% Exit Load will be applicable if you are redeeming in less than 365 days from date of purchase.

If your considering investing your emergency funds, not a good idea… I’d suggest you put them in something safe & stable with immediate liqudiation like Liquid Funds (T1 redemption).

Another Problem with investing “money you may need” (want differs from need) in Equity is that NAV values/market might be poor when you want to redeem. So, there is a possibility that you will exit with losses if you invest “money you may need”. It makes more sense to buy equity and sell at an oppurtune moment, than selling when you need it.

Having said this, if you have a good long term horizon, I’d suggest splitting your portfolio between Diversified Equity, Small & Midcap, and Bluechip (according to your risk appetite - realize that maximized returns could also mean maximized losses).

Diversified, Small & Mid cap funds tend to deliver maximum growth when your investment horizon is long.

1 Like

Sorry for being late…
But Thanks a lot Karthik.

Your help is really appriciable.

Thanks once again.

Thanks @saiography.