Sebi plans to cap our margin on our net worth

What! is what I am telling myself since I read this…

Why SEBI is doing this?

Seniors please share your inputs…thank you!

Not a wise decision…
My life will be over after this :’(

2 Likes

Mine too! I live by leverage…

3 Likes

What is the issue here?

many people here are super profitable traders who come under HNI category. Just look at the profitable posts and number of 60 day challenge winners.

Anyone with small margin accounts should not be trading derivatives anyway. It will affect them which is good. This move is for their benefit.

This is a good move by SEBI.

2 Likes

It’s just a rumor gyzz! This economictimes and most of the media are jokers! Don’t worry about it. Don’t rely on media sources, because there business run on rumors!

1 Like

Last tym also i thought same but eventually it happened…
Physical settlement and all

So far we’ve got three rules I think which have negatively impacted traders. The first was physical settlement one. The second was exposure margin one and now this net worth one. So yeah we are DOOMED because SEBI is retarded.

2 Likes

the first 2 are still acceptable…but the last one is telling that SEBi is full of some uneducated fools…

1 Like

Why are we all not doing anything about it? I mean file a PIL or something. We can all pay for the lawyer fees together so that one alone doesn’t have to bear the cost of it. I objected to this before as well but people don’t listen. Please we should create a group and go to court. I don’t want to work at McDonalds for the rest of my life.

8 Likes

Its not you, him or her, majority of people will be hurt badly

Its fine to say that most traders make losses, but atleast the hope of making good money or the aim to become a good trader keeps us going

If this comes in, most of us are done

4 Likes

Ok SEBI is suddenly really concerned i get it
then whyt dont they take a derivatives exam or ask the traders to sign a declaration that its risky and we know the risk we are taking

3 Likes

I was saying this before as well. And I remember you. You were there when I created that post objecting to exposure margin requirement. But you guys don’t listen. Seriously, a PIL is the only answer. This new rule and that exposure one and that physical settlement one need to be dealt with. I mean none of us is going to be the next bill gates or mark zuckerberg or anything. None us is going to be a successful entrepreneur. Gone are the days when things used to be cheap and competition was less. But then you know what happened. You have all these big players in business. Like seriously, if you are one of those many people who run a small business like a shop, then you would know that you have already have been hit by big players like online retailers and branded superstores. Where do you go? Work at McDonald’s? You guys need to understand what I am saying. I am just like you. I am in the same place as you, SEBI or the big players aren’t in your shoes. They don’t how we are being hurt. Therefore we should come together and object to this.

2 Likes

I am in ,
There is nothing else left in my life anymore…
I am in…

4 Likes

So am i

But what to do , i dnt know how to fight anybody here who can guide us???

I’ll be your guide. Well most definitely there are a couple of things in my mind. This needs to take place in Delhi because that’s where I am and that’s where the Supreme Court and other stuff is. Now, one more thing I found out recently is that there is an association called ANMI which short for Association of National Exchanges Members of India. So these guys are basically the brokers’ group/association that you may have heard of in the news and their goal is to promote the financial market in India and keep it alive and healthy and you know. So we can contact them and we’ll see what happens. Apart from that I am giving out my number here and we can create a whatsapp group to talk to each other and then plan ahead. So my number is -

Feel free to contact me 24/7. I am usually awake at night.
If ANMI helps us, then we are good. Otherwise, we are ourselves are going to hire the best PIL lawyers and fight this back. Remember we have nothing to lose. The more people the better. And don’t worry about the costs of doing this because if there are more people, cost can be easily divided. Over from my side.

6 Likes

We cnt directly approch to suprem court tjis is the last stage ,we need to consuly som1
And ANMI kuch nai kr ra He

1 Like

ANMI has already publicly spoken out against SEBI. But I doubt ANMI or any major broker or trader will support a PIL.

Unr phone is not getting connected

Kuch nai…
Wo inka busineaa kam hoga wala siyaappa kar ra he…
Nobody is thinking from retail trader like me point of view…

1 Like