Sites or Software like MyFNO

Can anyone provide sites which provides all the basic and advance technical tools for FNO trading such as OI,greeks, heatmaps, strategy builder,etc.

I do know abount myfno and sensibull. However sensibull is still in its starting range and does not provide much information.

2 Likes

Any updates on this, anyone ? Please share the names.

Thanks

Can you say what is missing in sensibull?

Then why not pay and use it ?

Myfno is nice but why aren’t you using that ?

Friends, the OP is asking about the various different vendors who are providing such features. So that he can compare them and choose the better one, based on overall features and cost factors etc. If you know about some, then please share.

@casanket, if you have found something in this regards, then please update.

Thanks and best regards

still not found a complete solution, however opstra comes very close. Do tell me if you find any other useful sites.

Hello Friends.

Myfno has launched a new version with more advanced features. And we can all try it free of cost for this whole week. I am sharing the link that I got from them. If you are interested then give it a shot.

https://preview.mailerlite.com/d4p1r5/1413214669845300967/w7y9/

Best Regards

Fyers One has all of these features except strategies. It comes free with a fyers brokerage account

Option Opstra
Even free version is good enough, paid one are fantastic.

I think icharts is best after all the research.

Hi i’ve written a detailed post on all FNO tools.

You can find it here: Option Trading Tools in India - Compared

For Full time option traders, Quantsapp, with the sheer data that they provide is a mile above the rest. They have Option & Strategy Premium charts along with historical Greeks which is of great help to me.

I found Opstra’s multi strike option OI chart very useful

For beginners I would recommend using Sensibull’s mock trading feature for practice.

My FNO provides a clean all in one screen layout and Is one of the oldest players in the market