So I created a petition

As I was encouraged by @Vandana1 to create this petition regarding the new rule about exposure in the market according to one’s net worth/income, I have done it. Here it is -

https://www.change.org/p/sebi-against-limiting-exposure-for-traders-in-financial-markets-freetotrade

I beg everyone to sign this petition. Please, please do it. This is for everyone’s good. Don’t come out and say that whatever SEBI does is correct because we in the very least have the right to challenge what’s going to ultimately affect us. And also don’t be indifferent or just laugh off my attempt because I am not asking for much. I am only asking for your support in something that would clearly benefit everyone.

6 Likes

Hi, thank you for creating this. I signed the petition. I am very angry and depressed by this stupid proposal from SEBI. I hope this is the start of getting our voices heard. I’m sick of this establishment running roughshod over us.

3 Likes

Hey everyone …please take some time out to sign this petition and share it with other traders you know and who don’t want sebi to impose draconian rules on retailers

2 Likes

I signed and shared it …please help Avi to collect as many signatures and as much support within as little time as possible so that concerned authorities understand it’s impact on retailers

2 Likes

I have signed up to the petition & also share it on my WhatsApp group

2 Likes

Thanks …collected support of 23 people till now

It is better to popularise on social media platforms instead of this.

2 Likes

Everyone’s support is required for sharing this link on the social media platforms

1 Like

Share this everywhere… Especially on WhatsApp and Facebook. We need more and more people.

1 Like

Can you help me out by signing this petition?
https://chn.ge/2Oy2JOT

Came across another important petition too started by someone for reducing the lots sizes so that it becomes affordable by small investors to hedge their portfolios

Please sign and share this one too.

1 Like

Paste this link on twitter and face book.

1 Like

Ok. Signed and supporting. Its time to gather the people of India and go directly to Supreme Court and fix all the SEBI non sense once and for all.

2 Likes

:rage::rage:Really this is getting on my nerve. The whole peaceful , easy system is being damaged and taken away slowly slowly right in front of our eyes. This cannot be. This just cannot be. :rage::rage:

4 Likes

signed. Let’s take these idiots to Supreme Court if they continue this path. They can’t discriminate b/w the big institutions & retail traders. Either everyone is allowed or no one.

3 Likes

Exactly! Either everyone is allowed or no one :+1::+1: one country cannot have different rules for different people in the same field …

1 Like

Exactly this has to taken to the court. Sebi is killing the market and we shall not let that pass. I’m ready to stand against those foolish piece of s***

2 Likes

Can write grievance on

[email protected]

Ok will do

1 Like

done…! great job

1 Like

You can choose from IVRS 1 or 4 too.

1 Like