Streak Scanner is now free for all Zerodha users

couldn’t agree more!! +1

Here’s my custom scan to find stocks trading near their 200-day Exponential moving average.

This line is a sacrosanct one.

2 Likes

nice one will try it but what’s your strategy here? like how you take positions based on this?

ok let me explain my process here:

1. step 1: I will run a scanner to find those stocks trading near 200 ema.As its already past 3, so won’t be taking any short trades and will see if any stock is fulfilling my requirement.

1. Market is bleeding red and most likely weakness might continue (remember strength is followed by more strength and weakness is followed by more weakness) so today I will be particularly cautions to take a new long position for BTST or swing. So here are 3 stocks that I will look-sumichem, hindpetro and crompton.

2. now let’s open the chart and see the story on 1 day timeframe.

crompton is slightly interesting.so for coming days I will wait for it to close above 319-322 level and will take a position

stop loss will be 290-295 levels and there will be no targets here. I will trail my stop loss if it starts moving in my direction. I use streak platform to trigger entry/exit, trailing stop loss and for position sizing.

That means, we will not get any notification once the scanner condition is met? Let’s say I want to scan double top on a 5 minute chart, I have to scan manually during the day?

good to see the notification!! Already loving this !!!

1 Like

they are not aloow this free for options… need subscription…no free for zerodha customers?

1 Like

Hi @NARSIMHA_MURTHY

Scanning on index options (nifty, bank nifty and finnifty) is possible on the Free scanners (scanners.streak.tech) You can refer to the below snapshot as well

Please ensure you are using this link https://scanners.streak.tech/ and not https://streak.zerodha.com/

If you are trying to open the same above link and are facing any issues, please let me know by sharing the details here or at [email protected] and we will certainly help you.

any demo video on scanners.streak.tech will be beneficial

Hello,

So, as per the quoted post, I cannot use the streak app right? Because i am having trouble with the app when i login via the kite credentials and it asks to subscribe when i hit scan….

Always having to login to website on a phone is not good as the website will not to so optimised for phone screen. The app will be the way to go. But thats asking to subscribe.

Is there a walk around to get this issue fixed?

Thank you.

Hi @MADHUKESH_N_P

Your understanding is correct, as of now you cannot access https://scanners.streak.tech/home via an App. Currently, you can access this on a Web/Mobile browser only.

However, once the App is released we will update here. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for the confirmation. Having a app is always good. Hope this will available soon :crossed_fingers:t2:

@TechnicalTrader

Hi there!

The backtesting of strategies is not yet free for Zerodha users right?
Only the scanner?

Please enlighten!

Hi @Bhaskar_Singh

Your understanding is correct. As of now, only the scanner is free for Zerodha users.

There should also be an option for paper trading in the streak.

im getting limit expired error even though its free

1 Like

Hi @Prabhu_Hiremath

There was a momentary connectivity issue in our services, causing this warning to show up.

No results were affected and was resolved shorty.

How can I access the Multiple time frame function? I can’t find it on this free version. Please help.

@nithin thanks again for making the streak unlimited free for all.

The next one to consider is to waive AMC fees, that way even investors purchasing mutual funds can keep the Demat account open. They might end up trading sooner or later.

I am aware that it may reduce your total profits, but MF is the lowest-hanging fruit for someone to enter the stock market industry.

Hi @Krishnendu_Bhattacha

You can change the timeframe for the indicators and check conditions on the higher timeframes by clicking on the timeframe displayed before the indicator name. Refer to the below image to learn how to do this.

Hope this helps.