Streak Unlimited is now accessible for all Zerodha users

It is unlimited free with very limited options and features compared to streak pro paid version.
The free does not have very important features like “Live Scaning” “Dynamic contract” and most important “Live trading” hence it will not generate any alerts in live market. Now it is bare a backtesting tool at the moment till released with all feature. What is the use of unlimited access without features. They could have given this unlimited streak access for Zerodha customers with all and much more improved features than Streak pro old version. Or the customer option of continuing with paid version streak pro.
It was best best and wonderfull tool for technical analysis, scaner with bundle of all available technical indicators.
Looking forward to get the said features in new platform at the earliest.

The streak not allowing Zerodha customer to renew streak pro version, that means live deployment and live scan is not supported. And Zerodha customers do not any option

@Streak Dear Streak team, I’m sure by this time you must have received the feedback that your Pro version was much better than your Unlimited version. Now you are discontinuing your Pro version and forcing Zerodha users to use Unlimited version. This has been disappointing.

Kindly provide the following critical features - real deployment and dynamic contracts. Also, it will help if you could give a tentative timeline for its release.
Streak won’t survive solely on Scanner.

3 Likes

This has been way too long. How can it be so difficult to push all other features onto unlimited, but just exclude DYNAMIC CONTRACTS?

Almost majority streak users are using it for the dynamic feature for backtesting. I m not even able to pay for the old pro version incase i want the dynamic feature @Streak

Hi @1rohandesai

Streak is a tech heavy computational platform when compared to other platforms in the Market.
We have to take calculated steps before we make all features live for everyone for free.
The cost of each service that Streak provides such as backtest/alerts/scanner have different expense curves and server resource requirements, which have to be measured in a live environment for months before we can release new live for free in public.
For example : in the case of DYC backtest, the cost is exponentially high for each backtest to run compared to a normal equity backtest, and as DYC requires in realtime stiching of million of candles data from thousands of different option contracts and then running custom condition calculation as per users strategies on our own servers.
Please be assured that our team is relentlessly working on this feedback and we should be able to update users soon.
All features including live deployment is available in free platform except for DYC.
Thank you for understanding and patience.
Team Streak

1 Like

Thanks for the reply. As a zerodha user i am not able to buy the pro version back again until the time streak decides to launch dynamic contracts on the free platform.

Could streak team help with that and make the paid feature available to be subscribed to until “streak unlimited” is fully capable of providing the same service as “streak pro” version was?

Hi @1rohandesai ,

We have stopped taking any fresh subscriptions as the old platform is getting phased out. As specified earlier, except for DYC, very other feature is available on the streak.tech.
Please be assured that our team is relentlessly working on making DYC available soon.
Thank you for understanding and patience.

1 Like

TLDR, @Streak whats the final url to access this platform for zerodha users for free…?

@pyarlath

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.open.streak

Thanks for the quick response. Cant wait for you guys to launch the dyc feature :slight_smile: :heart:

I can see dynamic contracts now in the new Streak but a major feature is missing: Multi Time Frame. What you have is equivalent to Multi Time Frame Completed which is not so useful as previous Multi Time Frame in Pro version that calculates indicators for the “current” candle being formed in a higher time frame.

Hello Team,

Could you kindly furnish us with a comprehensive demonstration illustrating the process of executing a trade? Specifically, I’m interested in understanding the workflow after activating the initial trigger. Once the stop loss trigger is activated, and subsequently, an exit condition is met without canceling the stop loss trigger, how can we proceed to trigger the exit condition? Additionally, could you please elaborate on how the trailing stop loss trigger functions in this scenario?

Hi @sanjayssk

The new platform does support the Multi Timeframe function. You can search for ‘Multi Timeframe’ while writing condition as shown below:

Note: If you are not able to search for Multi timeframe, kindly hard refresh the page by Ctrl+Shift+R and it should help you.

1 Like

Hi @natrajravikumar

We are currently working on a product video and will soon introduce a detailed demo of the new streak.tech platform. Meanwhile, you can refer to the following resources to understand the basic concepts and follow a similar approach.
https://help.streak.tech/

Further, if you add both the SL and exit condition, whichever triggers first will generate an alert for that and no further triggers will be generated.

To learn more about the Trailing stop loss refer to the link below:

Hope this helps.

Thanks! I had to do a hard reset and now I can see it.

if you add both the SL and exit condition, whichever triggers first will generate an alert for that and no further triggers will be generated.

I’m doubtful this will occur. Initially, upon placement, it will promptly generate a “Place SL Order”. If funds are insufficient, additional triggers won’t activate, given the presence of an existing SL Order. The sequence of execution appears to be:

Placement of SL Order
Exit / Take Profit (TP) / Trailing SL

Perhaps it’s preferable to establish a GTT order upon link activation, allowing for modifications based on conditions,

Despite crossing above vwap streak limited capability scanner could not recognise

I must say streak is very unreliable as i have seen such things many times

FYI this was the condition

Hi @delta_gainer

Kindly note that the Streak scanner works on real-time data. Hence as per your condition Close(0) crosses above VWAP(0) was not true in the Canara bank as the stock had crossed the VWAP earlier in the morning and it didn’t cross the VWAP at the time you had run the scanner.

However, if you want results for stocks trading above the VWAP, you can try using the condition shared below:
Close(0) higher than VWAP(0)

Hope this helps.

@Streak BOSS I was talking about morning only
9.20 am scan list alphabatically sorted

9.25 am scan list

no mention of canbk

I feel also strenge to know that NFO EQ list is not updated. it also scans stocks that are not into NFO i.e. ibullsfin

@Streak another example Bandhan Bank

Crosses vwap at 9.20 and 9.25 am

but no mention here again

I only got it at 9.55 am scan list

Why is this discrepancy?