Today's volatility may have wiped out many of the traders money

Today’s volatility may have wiped out many of the traders money(due to the margin shortage), what’s your view?
What will SEBI do now to protect retail investors and traders??

1 Like

No one can protect our money unless we realise - UTNA HI PAIR PASARIYE JITNI LAMBI CHADAR

6 Likes

Stop margin trading completely

1 Like

SEBI should do something about this

Even Zerodha has crashed

1 Like

that means stop trading in F&O!!!

You know better - watching today’s index movement & dhfl movement.

Then SEBI must remove F&O segment from all exchanges. and only the cash segment should be there for everyone.

Why? Let the SEBI do their job. We should not interfere in it. Market trades in trillions, and we have only few lakh. Its the foreign & domestic institution, mostly trade in f&o segment.

If we have few lakh of rupees, we shouldn’t put our hands into it.

It’s every one’s right to trade in all the market type those are availabe to trade. if you r trying to say that F&O is only for FFIs then SEBI should specify that and should not allow trading for the people other than FIIs.
Being an indian citizen i can legally trade in all the segments on the exchanges.

1 Like

Absolutely, its up to you. SEBI never stops you to trade in F&O nor i am saying. If you wish to trade go ahead. All the best from my side

1 Like

SEBI will be concerned about those who lose their money and should take appropriate steps.

Thanks for your best wishes. but i think you misunderstood my concern…
I think SEBI is there to protect the investor and traders from speculation of the market.
Everyone knows that today speculators have manipulated the market.
if so, will SEBI punish those manipulators??
NO!!

and shorters multiplied their bank, that is market. money change from hand to hand it dont get wiped out. last month bulls grabbing money from bears, this month its bears turn.

1 Like

but don’t you think that market was manipulated today?

1 Like

Tell me one thing - have you carefully read your trading account opening form before signing it. There are many lines written about the risk involved into it and they precisely deny the responsibility for any losses happened in trading. So, why would SEBI bother about you when you deliberately put your hands into 10000*C heated fire.

However if manipulation are there, will get punished. But your account will never get adjusted.

not manipulated, it was panic.

My point is “If the market is manipulated, SEBI must act”

2 Likes

I agree

2 Likes

yaa… good point. Save the speculator from speculation…

2 Likes