Transferring Shares from another demat and future calculation issue

Hello All,
I plan to transfer share holdings from another broker nirmalbang to zerodha soon.
I have gone through numerous posts and still need help to get clarity for following issues:

1. If there are a huge number of securities then we need to fill multiple DIS it seems. Any other option?

2. Most major issue - if i shift all shares now it means that for shares sold already during the current financial year through nirmal bang; I will not be able to get capital gains computation at year end for tax purposes as i will not have access to reports since I will be closing the account with them.

Also it is said that we will be able to upload purchase date and price in zerodha for shares transferred. Is this process smooth because there may be huge number of transactions in nirmal bang for shares not sold and will it compute STCG LTCG appropriately especially after new 31 january tax rule coming into picture.

So all in all how challenging it will be to get STCG LTCG intraday reports at year end for tax purposes?

1. Pls share your experience as to how tough or easy was the overall process?