What Indicators would you like to have on Kite?

TV is not giving the exact same library what they are having on their website, we offer what is available in their charting library, we requested for many options but they keep saying those will be coming in next versions. We are just a client of TV.

1 Like

so you mean BO/CO orders don’t come under algo??

I don’t know @siva-reddy either you are not giving straight answer or …
There is one broker who has created a bridge between charting software for sending algo trades to the same exchange which you say don’t allow algo trading. either you are not saying the truth or that broker is doing some illegal stuff and you should complain that to the exchange to save the interest of small market traders who will fall in that trap.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHtUkpISFkQ&t=551s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rP0hjDecds8&t=545s

BO is algo and approval is required.

If the order requires manual intervention then it is fine, but if order is being directly placed to exchange then it comes under algo and retailers are not allowed to this, if someone is allowing it then yes, they are not following the rules.

@siva-reddy
can you watch those 2 youtube videos link i posted in my last post and confirm, that broker is not following the rules?

It is simple, if order is fired directly then it is algo and is not allowed on retail trading platforms. If a manual intervention is there then it is okay, that is the reason why we could not able to offer placing order directly from streak, it is easy to do but not allowed.

1 Like

@siva-reddy @nithin

strange that FYERS is promoting things which according to you is illegal.
kya golmaal hai sab paths nahi.

Candel Countdown timer indicator. we desperately need it. it would be very helpful for every traders.

1 Like

Anchored VWAP … It is one hell of an indicator. Kindly heed this request.

well fyers is promoting algo trading but zerodha say not allowed …

Please add Boring candle indicator
How to identify boring/Base candle
Which option is given by Sharekhan app.

Could you please add a boring candle indicator.

I still do not find this one on kite. Please provide this one ASAP.

Can we please have relative strength indicator on Kite, the one that compares price moves against index of choice (N50, Sensex, N500, etc).

There are a few different variants for it as well.